• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army Jerry and Gunfighter Get Into It at CostCo

I think at CostCo, they hire the food sample servers based on how slow and inefficient they are.
However these days the Asians are usually camped out around the "free" stuff like hawks waiting for the super slow server to get something put out, so it's not worth the wait.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
Will never happen with old Army guys, they know the drill about line cutting in a chow line. I lost 2 strips for hitting a full birds son for cutting a chow line long ago. Rank don't mean shit in a chow line, an you don't cut a chow line, he learned that simple fact. I learned what a Article15 was, but it was worth it to me. The line forms at the rear! You come in from the field dirty, stinking, ect most will give you their place w/o question, but cut the line looking/acting like a Saturday night pimp an smelling like a whore, not no but hell no!

Jerry dropped his fruit cup and Gunfighter popped his catheter .....and then the fight started

Your memory seems clearer than mine and his.... just sayin... you can tell us when u see us...

Your memory seems clearer than mine and his.... just sayin... you can tell us when u see us...
You an Ronald were joking around but the rest of us were watching the line an down range. Ronald pulled a knife, you went to draw from want was a empty holster, I drew mine. Baker did what he was trained to do, backup but he was not armed. Luckily everyone within a flash knew the knife was only a joke, but in that first 250-500 milliseconds it got real serious real quick. Funny part was when Stillwell (at my 0100) said he did not care who won but, the winner was going with him. Funny shit,..........afterwards.

You an Ronald were joking around but the rest of us were watching the line an down range. Ronald pulled a knife, you went to draw from want was a empty holster, I drew mine. Baker did what he was trained to do, backup but he was not armed. Luckily everyone within a flash knew the knife was only a joke, but in that first 250-500 milliseconds it got real serious real quick. Funny part was when Stillwell (at my 0100) said he did not care who won but, the winner was going with him. Funny shit,..........afterwards.

That kinda stuff happens when 4 of 5 need shock collars and choke chain leashes and nobodys hand is on the leash... just sayin...

That kinda stuff happens when 4 of 5 need shock collars and choke chain leashes and nobodys hand is on the leash... just sayin...
Thats what happens when ones peripheral vision sees a known threat movement, an defenses kick in before the mind is engaged. Could have been what happened to the officer in the homeowner shooting. His QRT may not have been completed, or it may have never been refreshed from time to time?

Don't y'all be talking bad about my neighbors. Ha! This happened about 20 miles from my home. Folks around here get serious about the free food samples at Sam's Club and Costco.

Reactions: ArmyJerry