• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Army Jerry Would Not Be Proud

Do you take orders, and PayPal? AFAF......

And regarding Jerry. He's doing just fine and has been in contact recently. Say what you will about him, but I want him in my corner. Every fucking day. Believe that. You think you know him? Hell, I don't even really know him, but I know a lot about him, and his character is beyond reproach. You guys have no idea what's he's done for so many here and around the country. Pretty damn impressive, I'll tell you that.

He's coming by this coming year when he swings through. I'll have someone video the wrassle'n match! 👮‍♂️
And he better show up in Labrador this September with his KTM. Or I will start calling him “TSAJerry”. And change every one of his posts to read “buy more rubber gloves and jelly.”

Jerry doesn’t hate anyone... he just has a role to play. Flushing the chumps. He is good at it!

Second most hard core motorcyclist I ever knew. And I don’t even make that list!

Sirhr

Better not follow the Australian army, command hired a self-described feminist advisor and she ordered the army to get to the 50% female members for all roles including front line service. They also paid for full sexual reconstructive surgery for anyone who joined up and decided that they wanted to chop their willy off, they also lowered the fitness standards for women to get more of them in, then lower than even further because they weren't getting the numbers they wanted. Meanwhile refusing applications from heaps of well-suited guys trying to apply then they turn around and wonder why they are not getting as many people applying for the army anymore
The new Australian SAS uniform?

7CB1373A-FF89-4EDC-819C-097D67A9E22E.jpeg