• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Army lowering its standards..........

This is a nightmare waiting to happen. Looking for new recruits with mental and social issues is not a good strategy, even outside of warfighter MOS's.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oc_kwE6g8mM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wonder what would happen to recruitment if the US military were used to secure our borders instead of everyone else's.

The author of this ridiculous idea and all followers must be culled from the herd. We've covered this in the original thread regarding this travesty, but it's worth repeating. This is nothing short of ludicrous. Fucking Idiots !!!!!:mad:

I didn't know the Army's standards could get any lower, they took Bergdahl after the USCG booted him out as unfit for service.

I didn't know the Army's standards could get any lower, they took Bergdahl after the USCG booted him out as unfit for service.

Man, no shit - the army announcing that they are lowering the standards now makes me think 'how do you explain the last couple decades????'