• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arrest finally made in Delphi Murders

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    Well, it only took 5 years. That's a long time considering one of the murdered girls had the presence of mind to turn on the video of her cellphone that captured both the image and voice of their eventual murderer and abductor. Rest In Peace Abby and Libby.

indystar.com: https://www.indystar.com/story/news...gs-of-libby-german-abby-williams/69600844007/

In a town of 3,000; how hard was it to find this guy? He matches the video and the first police drawing.

Last edited:
    Reactions: akmike47
    Psycho had his own daughter pose on the same Monon High bridge a year after the murders;

• Angry
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    Well, it only took 5 years. That's a long time considering one of the murdered girls had the presence of mind to turn on the video of her cellphone that captured both the image and voice of their eventual murderer and abductor. Rest In Peace Abby and Libby.

indystar.com: https://www.indystar.com/story/news...gs-of-libby-german-abby-williams/69600844007/

In a town of 3,000; how hard was it to find this guy? He matches the video and the first police drawing.

Yeah I agree, hard to believe no one connected him to the sketch, video or audio. I work down there from time to time and know several people who live there. It has been emotional for them and also scary in regards to how the guy was there all along under everyones noses.
    Glad they got the guy.

it was professor plum , with the candle stick , in the study ?

Its my understanding that the guys shown in the op died. They arrested some other guy? Was supposed to be a news conference today?

Its my understanding that the guys shown in the op died. They arrested some other guy? Was supposed to be a news conference today?

The guy that died was the elderly man whom owned the property the girls bodies were found about 1/4 mile from the bridge. He was a suspect because he had asked family to lie (provide a false alibi) about where he was the day of the murders. This guy (Allen) was definitely in their radar as of 2020; but there were two other local pedophiles in the mix. One was Keegan, who used pics of an cop from Alaska to create a false identity that he used to correspond with girls and even snap-chatted one of the victims the day of the murders; another pedophile was arrested and charged I believe with the death of a significant other. Its interesting that the guy that was arrested last week does fit both the police sketches, even though they don't appear that similar at first glance.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Im2bent
    Yeah I agree, hard to believe no one connected him to the sketch, video or audio. I work down there from time to time and know several people who live there. It has been emotional for them and also scary in regards to how the guy was there all along under everyones noses.
    Glad they got the guy.

Especially since he was a cashier at the local CVS. Not exactly hiding.

A spot in general population and a word from the guards should solve this problem. If I was doing life, I would be happy to help out for commissary or maybe library access. It’s the right thing to do.

Reactions: UKDslayer