• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arrested Drunk Sings Bohemian Rhapsody In Cop Car

Spazz.

Nobody Nothing
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2008
Franklin County, KY
News link. He sort of loses it toward the end... I love how the officer parks around the 2:30 mark and lets him finish the song.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqymcJRSbxI&feature=youtu.be"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqymcJRSbxI&feature=youtu.be" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Arrested Drunk Sings Bohemian Rhapsody In Cop Car

Hippies....

Of course, I sang Bohemian Rhapsody on the way to capture and hold a valley in A'stan once...Had the whole HUMVEE singing along! Good times...Goood times...

They didn't even cuff him? I've honestly never seen that before in person in my life. Makes me wonder if the clip is even real.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Keyser Söze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They didn't even cuff him? I've honestly never seen that before in person in my life. Makes me wonder if the clip is even real.

</div></div>

i have to agree, not being cuffed takes away from its authenticity

Nuttin' wrong with going on a good fallin' down, pants shittin' bender now and then.

Not being cuffed makes me think he's just getting a courtesy ride home or to a shelter. Maybe psyche triage. Definately not to jail!!!

It's always good when they sing the song that's playing on the way to jail. It beats the usual getting yelled at because it's our fault they are going to jail.