• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Arsenal Bulgarian AK 107FR with upgrades

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    Price drop: 1650 shipped.

Arsenal Bulgarian AK 107 FR folder. This has the upgraded triangle folder and a ALG trigger in it. 7.62x39

Dead straight sights, good finish, bolt carrier tang looks exactly like it should, everything is exactly as it should be on an Arsenal AK.

Comes with 2 steel mags.

I can provide multiple examples of sold rifles comparable to this one if you want to see current market pricing on these Bulgarian rifles.

These are not being imported right now and with the conflict in eastern Europe it is unlikely we will see them for at least a good while, maybe never again, as most excess production from Bulgaria is being bought up for use locally in Eastern Europe.

Nothing is wrong with the gun but I am switching to all 223 since I have a source for very cheap reloading components through a friend.

1800 Shipped or will discount price for FTF in Idaho.

First post of "I'll take it" below, followed by PM with contact info gets it. If you need pics of a specific part let me know.

Resized_20220323_234424.jpeg
    Resized_20220323_234441.jpeg
    Resized_20220323_234452.jpeg
    Resized_20220323_234505.jpeg

Last edited:
    Arsenal Bulgarian AK 107 FR folder. This has the upgraded triangle folder and a ALG trigger in it. 7.62x39

Dead straight sights, good finish, bolt carrier tang looks exactly like it should, everything is exactly as it should be on an Arsenal AK.

Comes with 2 steel mags.

I can provide multiple examples of sold rifles comparable to this one if you want to see current market pricing on these Bulgarian rifles.

These are not being imported right now and with the conflict in eastern Europe it is unlikely we will see them for at least a good while, maybe never again, as most excess production from Bulgaria is being bought up for use locally in Eastern Europe.

Nothing is wrong with the gun but I am switching to all 223 since I have a source for very cheap reloading components through a friend.

1800 Shipped or will discount price for FTF in Idaho.

First post of "I'll take it" below, followed by PM with contact info gets it. If you need pics of a specific part let me know.

View attachment 7879901View attachment 7879902View attachment 7879903View attachment 7879904
    PM sent.