• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Art of the Precision Rifle -Magpul Dynamics Teaser

SPDGG

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2005
TX, USA
www.rdprecision.net
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/18dOzeDtpr4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/18dOzeDtpr4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Art of the Precision Rifle -Magpul Dynamics Teaser

The production value looks better than most movies these days. If the price is reasonable, I may have to pick up a copy just to see what they are slinging.

The Magpul Dynamics vids I have seen/used have all been of very high quality in terms of both production value and the overall content. The usefulness of each vid will vary greatly depending on the viewer's own personal background/previous training, but at a minimum, the drills sections of the vids are pretty good training aides. I am sure that this upcoming offering will be no different.

Would not be surprised if this site has more useful information than that video.

Looks like it'll be a fun watch, if nothing else I'll buy it for my wife to watch so she has some idea what I'm talking about without my boring ass trying to explain it to her.

And I like this target....never seen one quite like it.

1j94bc.jpg

I'll be checking this out. I'm a Magpul fan for their carbine gear and I wouldn't mind seeing what they have in store for longer range training.

I had been hoping for a SH/Rifles Only DVD like this but the Magpul will do.

The Magpul DVDs are particularly great to loan out to folks who are on the bubble about getting into the sport and could use the educational push. I brought the handgun DVD set with me when I went to visit the folks over Christmas because my mother and sister were both interested in learning how to use their pistols for self defense. They really enjoyed watching them and took a lot away.

There have been many a thread asking for how to see, or if you can see the trace of a bullet. I have yet to see a better one than the one in the OP's vid at the 30 second mark.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Starvin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had been hoping for a SH/Rifles Only DVD like this but the Magpul will do.

</div></div>

Yeah! A RiflesOnly/SH training video would be great!
I would definetly buy one and im sure many, many others would too!

C'mon Lowlight!
Im sure those guys are very busy with other things but it would be a very good video im sure!

You mean like the online training videos they offer?

Magpul is accepting pre orders now for this DVD set. Should ship Mid Dec!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DamnYuppie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean like the online training videos they offer? </div></div>

Yeah but made into a DVD/Blu-ray with all the different online videos <span style="text-decoration: underline">all together.</span>................and maybe add a couple new ones in there!

They are very informative and I learned ALOT new "skills" (besides my nunchuck skills!HA) from watching them. I have definetly became a better shooter.