• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

As expected of KRG Bravo

Jakeonthekob

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
California
I am super impressed with the quality and price. KRG had my stock and parts shipped out the next day and I gotta say, the quality of the Bravo is very good for the price. Very adjustable and solid with great accessories. Got the Bravo stock with a heavy spacer, spigot mount, and adjustable butt pad for a great price. Looking forward to using it with my Impact!

Lightweight as configured. I prefer a heavy rifle cause I only go to the range. But if I was gonna lug one around, I would get the adjustable butt pad and that's it probably.

I’ve been considering switching to one from my XLR element. I need to stop putting it off...

Reactions: Massoud
I am super impressed with the quality and price. KRG had my stock and parts shipped out the next day and I gotta say, the quality of the Bravo is very good for the price. Very adjustable and solid with great accessories. Got the Bravo stock with a heavy spacer, spigot mount, and adjustable butt pad for a great price. Looking forward to using it with my Impact!

You’re going to have the modify the backbone to accommodate the trigger hanger

I love my bravo. What KRG was able to pull off for the price is pretty amazing. What's really nice is that KRG has their finger on the pulse of the shooting community and is always adjusting their products accordingly.

What does everyone think about the $200 price bump to a X-Ray? Worth it? From what I can tell the fore end is pretty much the same.

Bravo checks all the boxes for me except being LH that doesn’t involve use of a dremel. Maybe KRG could do a left/right interchangeable version, but guess it would make it hard to hit this price point, and that feature might have a Magpul patent on it anyways....

What does everyone think about the $200 price bump to a X-Ray? Worth it? From what I can tell the fore end is pretty much the same.
I think the Bravo for its price is a great deal but you also have to ask yourself what is the going to be the main purpose of the rifle. The X-ray has alot to offer with a very similar configuration to the Whiskey, not as fast and easy to adjust but still extremely adjustable. If price is your main concern then go with the Bravo, but if its not check out the X-ray and even the Whiskey.

Reactions: Colorado S14
Bravo checks all the boxes for me except being LH that doesn’t involve use of a dremel. Maybe KRG could do a left/right interchangeable version, but guess it would make it hard to hit this price point, and that feature might have a Magpul patent on it anyways....

+1

Would love to see this offered in LH.

I bought one for my tikka for NRL competition. Would trade it for anything. way better than the stock it comes with

Reactions: Massoud