• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s As if I needed another reason to love titties

Therapy!

cleavage.jpg

Reading that first post I am convinced I will live to well beyond 150 years. Damn, I love looking at those tatas and I sure as hell love sex.
I do need a little variety in my life and Panty 6+ does not provide that anymore.
That is the same Old thing for the past 49 years and I need some refreshing poutalier. Some young nubile, hard belly to make the joint straighter than it is.
I don't know how much better it can get as the Johnson is usually petrified as it is and has been for many years, but I would like to try out some of this New stuff.
Alas, That puts me into a Catch 22 as I swore and be damned I wouldn't mess around on her during those marriage vows things, and I haven't, however, I see and meet Ladies that make me want to Sin.
Oh, woe is me. FM

Last edited:
i just got anouther 5 years for this one, thanks shark...
keep up the good work...

If you don't wanna forfeit those new found 5 yrs along with another 5 for good measure, don't look. Really, don't look. :eek:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/SuxyOEk.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I know, I know. Flame on DirtyShark.

I'm not convinced number 2 doesn't fly out the window once 3 & 4 walk in the door.

Keep your word to your wife. IMO nothing about marriage is easy. But nothing worthwhile in life is easy.

On the plus side, the article says this too: "The same effect occurs when they look at cute animals." So I'm doubling my rewards by looking at beavers? Good to know.

If you don't wanna forfeit those new found 5 yrs along with another 5 for good measure, don't look. Really, don't look. :eek:

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/SuxyOEk.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I know, I know. Flame on DirtyShark.

When did you have your selfie converted to anime?

When did you have your selfie converted to anime?

I'm pretty certain I should feel offended, yet nay, nay offendiduhmunsiundo?#(@*
Anyhow, in retrospect, yes, yes this is unfortunately too close to home. Thank you for ruining my life.......... :D

That one bro tit looks kind of deflated after your propane tank gymnastics.

If starin at tits makes ya live longer then I'm gonna effin live forever . Top a the world ma top a da world .