• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

As if you (politically) knew us

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    OBTW looks like he's literally taking it in the pooper

2dd57ac3-Virginia-Governor-Race-Terry-McAuliffe.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Well, ya gotta give the Democrats credit for being able to truly eliminate racial issues and uniting the country this year...................... AGAINST THEM...
    biggrin.gif

Seeing the huge crowds in NYC, people of all ethnic groups and ages shouting Lets Go Brandon, Fuck Joe Biden, and waving the Stars and Stripes is absolutely heartwarming to see.

Think about how insanely extremely the dems have been with their agenda
    Throw it in your face
    defund police
    rape is ok
    you will own nothing
    forced vaccines and forced govt behavior control forever

and still look at the votes they got

1636074638454.png

one of the two bluest areas, fairfax, 65% still voted for insanity

1636074736027.png

The second the dems move slightly back to middle and hide the extremism, VA will be gone again

He kinda looks like Montgomery Burns from the Simpsons.

View attachment 7734783
    1BA13A8C-7174-4D7D-A7AE-B240DB53BF06.jpeg

Throw it in your face
    defund police
    rape is ok
    you will own nothing

View attachment 7734878

View attachment 7734884

The second the dems move slightly back to middle and hide the extremism, VA will be gone again
    I think fairfax was 75-80% for Xiden.

Throw it in your face
    defund police
    rape is ok
    you will own nothing

View attachment 7734878

View attachment 7734884

Most of the blue voters are FSA. (Free shit army) They are the true definition of "mooks" or "NPCs". They do not care about politics. All they care about is increased welfare, being able to buy more drugs and booze from these increased welfare checks without having to work, decreased penalties for looting/stealing, more available drugs, more Narcan, more free syringes, etc. To them, Democrats are the hands that keep giving them more free shit. No fucking brains or critical thinking whatsoever. Just gobble up all the platitudes and vote for whoever does not require them to work for a living.

ETA: That one blue enclave just under Petersburg look like a junior highschooler's bathroom wall graffiti of a dick and balls...

Last edited:
    Most of the blue voters are FSA. (Free shit army) They are the true definition of "mooks" or "NPCs". They do not care about politics. All they care about are increased welfare, being able to buy more drugs and booze from these increased welfare checks without having to work, decreased penalties for looting/stealing, more available drugs, more Narcan, more free syringes, etc. To them, Democrats are the hands that keep giving them more free shit. No fucking brains or critical thinking whatsoever. Just gobble up all the platitudes and vote for whoever does not require them to work for a living.

I lived (past tense) in Fairfax county for more years than I care to count. I literally was losing my mind could not fucking stand it anymore and left in early 2017 ("it" being living in a liberal hell hole)

That decision to leave was up there with some of the best fucking decisions I ever made in my life.

That said, nah, most of the die hard liberal/democrat voters in Fairfax are not poor people looking for free shit. They are middle class to upper middle class, and they truly believe that the the Dems are saving the world with abortions, helping minorities battle evil white supremacy, and environmental issues.

Of the two dems I spoke 2 the day before the gov race (was curious if they woke up), one said abortion was the only issue she was concerned about AND she hates Trump, the other said, and believes to the core of his being, that Democrats are looking out for the little guy like him.

He also said to me that I am insane to think a democrat would literally believe any of the things that democrats say on the news every night that they stand for. For ex, he does not believe they want to defund police, he thinks that is not real. Pick your clearly stated on CNN insane Dem position, and he thinks that isn't real and won't really happen, its all just grand standing for attention, that is all. :D :D :D There is just no fucking hope for some people and how they think.

Just 2 small examples of a 100 I could tell you from people I know that live in Fairfax and vote D no matter what. Not a single one was FSA

I lived (past tense) in Fairfax county for more years than I care to count. I literally was losing my mind could not fucking stand it anymore and left in early 2017 ("it" being living in a liberal hell hole)

That decision to leave was up there with some of the best fucking decisions I ever made in my life.

That said, nah, most of the die hard liberal/democrat voters in Fairfax are not poor people looking for free shit. They are middle class to upper middle class, and they truly believe that the the Dems are saving the world with abortions, helping minorities battle evil white supremacy, and environmental issues.

Of the two dems I spoke 2 the day before the gov race (was curious if they woke up), one said abortion was the only issue she was concerned about AND she hates Trump, the other said, and believes to the core of his being, that Democrats are looking out for the little guy like him.

He also said to me that I am insane to think a democrat would literally believe any of the things that democrats say on the news every night that they stand for. For ex, he does not believe they want to defund police, he thinks that is not real. Pick your clearly stated on CNN insane Dem position, and he thinks that isn't real and won't really happen, its all just grand standing for attention, that is all. :D :D :D There is just no fucking hope for some people and how they think.

Just 2 small examples of a 100 I could tell you from people I know that live in Fairfax and vote D no matter what. Not a single one was FSA

They might not be FSA, but they sound absolutely batshit insane... Like that scene from an older movie where a nuclear war was breaking out and the guy's wife was only concerned about what dress she was going to wear for the socialite gathering that was planned in a few days...

Reactions: kenny1773
    YES to absolutely bat shit insane! That describes people that live in Fairfax county and vote D

That county is almost like another world where people have completely lost touch with reality or the ability to critically think about political issues. Otherwise smart people, people that have degrees and impressive jobs or have built businesses from nothing, they are people that other than their political views are really intelligent.

I think part of the problem is many there work for the government in some capacity and have a never ending trust for it.

I might date myself a little, but talking to some of them I expected the candid camera guy to come out and say WE GOT YOU LOL, but then I realize that these people are serious in what they think. Even when you logically and calmly talk to them and lead them from 2+2=5 back to 2+2=4, they pull back and say no no no you are wrong, it's 5 [facepalm] have another drink and move on.

I will say I had at least one friend left there that will talk calmly and peacefully about his position and why he supports his position, will not melt into liberal tears or have a total break down, but just can't 'see' the other side.

Throw it in your face
    defund police
    rape is ok
    you will own nothing

View attachment 7734878

View attachment 7734884

View attachment 7734890

I think fairfax was 75-80% for Xiden.
    Y’all still under the assumption these legit numbers!!!

I'm a long ways from Virginia but I was glad to see the Republicans take back some ground this election. But doesn't Virginia still use dominion machines ? I mean if they rigged the last election for their guy why wouldn't they rig this one, or did they ? Look at new jersey. 100% of a county that decided the election was reporting in for the republican then all of the sudden it wasn't then the Democrat candidate miraculously came out on top. Terry mcauliffe always seemed like cannon fodder to me.

Listening to one of my favorite podcast yesterday, BardsFM, he said he had just gotten information about youngkin that tied him to the world economic forum (Klaus schwab) and also China. So, did we win an election outright or is he just another establishment installment? A little digging showed he had some troubled investment history towards the end of his career. Among other things.

As hard as it is for me to believe, I am beginning to realize there are people out there who think the Democrat's radical positions are the best path forward. Fucking batshit crazy people.

• Sad
    I'm a long ways from Virginia but I was glad to see the Republicans take back some ground this election. But doesn't Virginia still use dominion machines ? I mean if they rigged the last election for their guy why wouldn't they rig this one, or did they ? Look at new jersey. 100% of a county that decided the election was reporting in for the republican then all of the sudden it wasn't then the Democrat candidate miraculously came out on top. Terry mcauliffe always seemed like cannon fodder to me.

Listening to one of my favorite podcast yesterday, BardsFM, he said he had just gotten information about youngkin that tied him to the world economic forum (Klaus schwab) and also China. So, did we win an election outright or is he just another establishment installment? A little digging showed he had some troubled investment history towards the end of his career. Among other things.

in his victory speech, he said God bless everyone, but not America. You kinda wonder. Almost forgot about BardsFM, haven't listened to him for awhile. Enjoy Monkey Werx US, Mark Levin along with Tucker

in his victory speech, he said God bless everyone, but not America. You kinda wonder. Almost forgot about BardsFM, haven't listened to him for awhile. Enjoy Monkey Werx US, Mark Levin along with Tucker
    I stream bards on podbean now. Along with Mike Adams, stew peters, redpill78. And don't forget sgt report. All the ones that are banned on YouTube now.

Forrest Gump had money, too.

Really thought Monkey Werx was solid but he went off the deep end with his flighaware tracking of .gov planes.

:D those numbers might be real in Fairfax

** This, I fear this is why youngkin was placed in office. He is a total unknown. We have ZERO idea what (if anything) he is going to do. I bet for public view he makes some changes to CRT being taught in schools, and has rapes reported like they should be.

Doubt he does anything to reverse the gun issues or reverse any other insane left wing bullshit passed in VA

but

time will tell and we will see what he does.

Yep, we all vote for democrats.............

Well, this is sure to help get the rest of you ingrates in line!

Well, this is sure to help get the rest of you ingrates in line!

Wife is a 1. I'm a 2 in fall and winter and a 3 in spring and summer.

The line in quotes at the very bottom is a lie in more ways than one.

Wife is a 1. I'm a 2 in fall and winter and a 3 in spring and summer.

The line in quotes at the very bottom is a lie in more ways than one.
    Yeah, my wife is a one all year round, but it is really an amazing response to Republicans winning a majority of the VA Hispanic vote. Not sure get back on the plantation you white racist is the best message.

it is really an amazing response to Republicans winning a majority of the VA Hispanic vote. Not sure get back on the plantation you white racist is the best message.

You lost me there. Whose response and whose message are you referring to?

You lost me there. Whose response and whose message are you referring to?
    Well, Pew is basically a Democrat front group, and they published this right after VA Hispanics shifted way right, so my read of the D messaging, through Pew, is that Hispanics are basically just white racists anyway, despite believing that they should be owned by the D party, which is probably not the best way to win votes.

Reactions: 308pirate
    Look at new jersey. 100% of a county that decided the election was reporting in for the republican then all of the sudden it wasn't then the Democrat candidate miraculously came out on top.
    So... 60 or some odd voting machines scattered around different precincts were "Accidentally turned off"... and had to be "transferred to a warehouse" to be opened up and... ."counted".... Oh yeah.. sounds totally legit. I'm sure they have all the chain of evidence signed by "Get out the vote (D)" monitors.

• Haha
    Reactions: Choid
    Well, Pew is basically a Democrat front group, and they published this right after VA Hispanics shifted way right, so my read of the D messaging, through Pew, is that Hispanics are basically just white racists anyway, despite believing that they should be owned by the D party, which is probably not the best way to win votes.

Ah gotcha, hence the title of this thread