• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms As new AI AX308 (post '14 i.e. small firing pin) pale brown, RH, 3 barrels

craigos

craigos from Scout 2015
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    PNW
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

Will get pictures up, but a pale brown AI AX308. Comes with RRS ARCA forearm, original foam, manuals , original forearm. This gun doesnt have a mark on it (not a single ejection marks, nadda) - would pass as new. Everything as per if you bought it new.

Comes with

- 24" original Pale brown barrel unfired 308 (has a TB CB muzzle brake) - unfired
    - 24" Proof Carbon Sendro 6.5CM (silver parts black cerakote) - Dave Tooley spun up - has muzzle thread protector - unfired
    - 24" Proof Carbon Sendero 6.5x47 (silver parts black cerakote) - Spun up by Special Purpose Rifles (aka Rob wilkinson aka Black Rifle Works) - 260 round exact (I have ~3.5 boxes of lapua virgin brass i will throw in here worth another $350). Has a TB CB brake on it.

Just never shot it much given i was playing with 6s much more recently. Selling to fund/pay for another AI (a big boy) - wife said got to go.

$7K OBO shipped/insured fedex ground (must accept from individual as FFLs up here charge up to $100 to do the transfer and many have decided not to).

Will accept personal check (but wont ship til cleared - can take up to a week so pls dont be angry ), Certified check gets it shipped in 24 business hrs, discreet PP F&F. I have been on the hide for a long time, i have nothing but a decade of 100% positive feedback here, ebay, GB ....

Pics posted below.

Last edited:
    I can't remember, did the AI AX 308's come from AI with a muzzle brake, or just a thread protector? Do you still have whatever the original barrel originally came with?

Will get pictures up, but a pale brown AI AX308. Comes with RRS ARCA forearm, original box. This gun doesnt have a mark on it (not a single ejection marks, nadda) - would pass as new. Everything as per if you bought it new.

Comes with

- 24" original Pale brown barrel unfired 308 (has a TB CB muzzle brake) - unfired
    - 24" Proof Carbon Sendro 6.5CM (silver parts black cerakote) - Dave Tooley spun up - has muzzle thread protector - unfired
    - 24" Proof Carbon Sendero 6.5x47 (silver parts black cerakote) - Spun up by Special Purpose Rifles (aka Rob wilkinson aka Black Rifle Works) - 260 round exact (I have ~3.5 boxes of lapua virgin brass i will throw in here worth another $350). Has a TB CB brake on it.

Just never shot it much given i was playing with 6s much more recently. Selling to fund/pay for another AI (a big boy) - wife said got to go.

$7K shipped/insured fedex ground (must accept from individual as FFLs up here charge up to $100 to do the transfer and many have decided not to).

Will accept personal check (but wont ship til cleared), Certified check gets it shipped in 24 business hrs.

Will get pics up tomorrow.

I can't remember, did the AI AX 308's come from AI with a muzzle brake, or just a thread protector? Do you still have whatever the original barrel originally came with?

Fwiw mine came with a thread protector cerecoated to match the rest of the gun.

I had MHSA install the TB CB when i bought the gun from them new - but i was able to secure the 6.5x47 barrel at the same time so never shot the 308. Got the 6.5 CM about 6 months afterwards . I still have the original box, i will see if the original thread protector is there and update the thread (am at work :)).

PS: wife had surgery last week and unfortunately had some issues this week so am behind (took a couple weeks off to support her and thought i could use the time to list some items) - likely towards end of week i can get pics up. Family first sorry.

Last edited:
    Shown is the rifle with the Special Purpose Weapons (Rob Wilkinson out of UT) 6.5x47 24" proof carbon with TBAC CB brake, close up of receiver (serial # removed) to show no ejection marks of any kind, and the 2 24" unfired - 6.5CM tooley proof and 308 pale brown factory - again both unfired.

IMG_1407.JPG
    IMG_1405.JPG
    IMG_1406.JPG

IMG_1408.JPG

BTW if you want a NIB TBAC 5/8x24 CB for the Tooley barrel as well, i have one i can include FOC to whoever buys it,