• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics As new cnvd-lr

Hogrider2000

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
TX
Any interest in some new sub $6,000 cnvd-lr units? SOLD

Down range thermal sold these units several months ago. He answered most questions in this thread.

I bought one and it perfectly clear. Not a mark of any kind. It has never been in the field and only mounted on a weapon to check it out. I have had to change my priorities so I am selling this one. For anyone interested I will send you pics by phone text.

6000$ 5800$ Price reduction. 5600$

contact by cell if intereted

214-674-6868

Last edited:
Here are the pics of the unit that Hogrider2000 asked me to post for him.

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 136
Purchased new in July 2019
Still under warranty
about 30 minutes tube time

Guys this is a steal! I bought one 10 serial numbers away from this scope, and it absolutely rocks! Only wish I had the funds for two!!!

They are light enough that you really don’t notice it much being on there.

already have two PVS-14RC, but thx

this is one of the best CNVD-LR I have had in my hands, and I have had them here and Afghanistan.

What’s the max magnification you can go up to on the day optic and still have a quality image?

the highest I have been up to is 12 power. It is all I have. I had very good image at that power. Others have said higher but I have not seen any higher than that.

For what it is worth, I was hitting 6” plates at 300 meters last night with mine using a Leupold MK4 2.5-8 mounted on my MK12 Mod.H. My scope’s serial number is within 10 of this scope, and it was part of the same run. I wouldn’t call the leupold a top tier scope, but I had zero issues with target ID.

Edit,
My bad. 8” plates.