• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos as requested

Re: as requested

I'm Famous!!!

You're a great photographer, by the way. Thanks for taking some pics!

Are you a golfer?

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you a golfer?

laugh.gif
</div></div>Thats exactly what I thought when I met him coming out of the elevator at the Holiday inn down at the bash.

Scott

It's fine with me, assuming Daniel is good with it. He could probably hook you up with the High Definition version if you want.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you a golfer?

laugh.gif
</div></div>

Golf is frowned upon on this site...but not by me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I put this on our facebook page?

Scott</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you a golfer?

laugh.gif
</div></div>Thats exactly what I thought when I met him coming out of the elevator at the Holiday inn down at the bash.

Scott</div></div>
Scott you know this Tango Dropper from the Houston branch?

Those are the factory Vortex rings. Medium height, I believe. They are very well made.

I appreciate that. They look like a nice height. Are those the steel ones or aluminum ones? Looks like Vortex has both now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott_at_Vortex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I put this on our facebook page?

Scott </div></div>

you have PM