• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Asheville NC

So, if 'white folk' have to start paying 'others' for things that they did not do, does that mean that 'others' have to start working for 'white folk' (voluntarily, of course) in order to make the whole premise viable, let alone 'possible'?

In what universe does any of this make sense? In what galaxy is this 'right'?

Reactions: SilentStalkr
meme1.png

Asheville is a liberal hippy shit hole that would love to be on the West coast. Everything around there is conservative good mountain folk. The reparations won't cost them much..... can't remember seeing but a very few black people in Asheville. In the end it's nothing but pledging funds to "under served communities" like ever other bigger city in the country.

Social justice virtue signaling and nothing more.

you should all go out to get yours and when they say you don't qualify demand to know why even if your white it is from your tax dollars . if comrade warren can use grants that were meant to be used by native Americans and not be forced to pay back that money since she is rich and white they you being white should get some reputation for your wasted tax dollars by corrupt politicians . demand your fair share .

Here’s the deal.

Society will pay reparations.

Recipients of the reparations will be ineligible for housing, utility, medical and food assistance.

Spend wisely.

if only it worked that way.

Asheville is a liberal hippy shit hole that would love to be on the West coast. Everything around there is conservative good mountain folk. The reparations won't cost them much..... can't remember seeing but a very few black people in Asheville. In the end it's nothing but pledging funds to "under served communities" like ever other bigger city in the country.

Social justice virtue signaling and nothing more.

problem is, it will spread.

Reactions: DustBun
If these folks believed in this idea why did it take them this
long to right their perceived wrong?...
Don't wait on local mandates, get the bennies out.

R

The reparations won’t come in the form of direct payments to black residents — instead, investments will be made in areas that see racial disparities, the Citizen Times said.

no need to get your panties in a bunch, its the same "urban revitalization" BS theyve been claiming for years....just with a hip new name to appease the mob.

Providence RhoDe Island considering same.

Thinking @Nik H will be glad to hear that.

Sure somewhere in MA will out tard them all.

Reactions: Fig
I used to hang out there in the late '80s and eary '90s. Was a great place.

Went back about 2017 (actually with a SF buddy who used to hang out there in the same time period)... and we were both shocked at what a craphole it had become.

I'll never go back willingly... Was a beautiful town taken over by Yankee liberals, a$$-pirates and fruitloops. And fully-destroyed.

Sorry for you folks who grew up there and built a great town. It sucks when it gets hijacked!

Sirhr

Don't forget the Irish Indentured servants.

They were basically slaves in America until their passage (marked up 100x) was paid off.

Last I checked, there were not many people from Ireland named Kunta Kinte.

Lots of Toby's, though. So there is that.

Bunch of fruitbats... everywhere.

Sirhr

Of note... a guy I served with on the PD had family that was native to Provincetown, Mass, into the early 19th century. They were fisher-folk. Had a reasonably nice house... a reasonably nice life. And he said that growing up there in the late '60s and early '70s was Mayberry.

Then came the faggots.

The family was literally driven (taxed) out of the town that they helped build for 200 years. Not welcome. Not allowed. Not considered worthy of living in a town that NY and Boston gays decided was THEIR town. And anyone who was against the was completely destroyed. This included the natives and fishermen who had called Provincetown home since it was a whaling town in the 18th Century.

This is how Economic and Social cleansing works. You think there are any people from Aspen living in Aspen? You think that any one whose families lived in "The Hamptons" ince the 1750's is allowed to stay? No. It's economic cleansing. Once the privileged, rich and woke make the decision that they want your town, your county, your city or your state... good luck.

You are roadkill.

Lately they have decided that they want your country.

When are we going to draw the line?

Sirhr

Going to be a race to the bottom now to see which woke municipality can out virtue signal the other.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
  • Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Of note... a guy I served with on the PD had family that was native to Provincetown, Mass, into the early 19th century. They were fisher-folk. Had a reasonably nice house... a reasonably nice life. And he said that growing up there in the late '60s and early '70s was Mayberry.

Then came the faggots.

The family was literally driven (taxed) out of the town that they helped build for 200 years. Not welcome. Not allowed. Not considered worthy of living in a town that NY and Boston gays decided was THEIR town. And anyone who was against the was completely destroyed. This included the natives and fishermen who had called Provincetown home since it was a whaling town in the 18th Century.

This is how Economic and Social cleansing works. You think there are any people from Aspen living in Aspen? You think that any one whose families lived in "The Hamptons" ince the 1750's is allowed to stay? No. It's economic cleansing. Once the privileged, rich and woke make the decision that they want your town, your county, your city or your state... good luck.

You are roadkill.

Lately they have decided that they want your country.

When are we going to draw the line?

Sirhr

It’s coming.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I currently live inside the gravitational pool of that shithole.
This county is currently one of the highest cost of living in the nation....already.
I have 5 nights left to work out of a 30++ year career in local governmental utility field.
I have purchased and partly developed land over 450 miles due SSW.
My current digs are on the market, for sale.
I have two words.
200.gif

How many millions of non-black tax dollars have been invested in area of racial disparity? I better stop before I get put into time-out again.

Those were my thoughts. This isn't really reparations, it's just more money sunk into welfare programs on top of the billions already sent down that rabbit hole. Won't make a bit of difference other than helping the white guilt crowd feel better about themselves.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

So, according to the article, blacks aren't gonna be paid money, per se. The city council basically approved to change the name of Trumps "opportunity zones".

View attachment 7375216

Hilarious.
Has happened for decades in the big cities.
Everyone can see the results.
Makes for a solid voting base though.
Santa Claus always gets those votes.

R

Last edited:
Reactions: clcustom1911
I currently live inside the gravitational pool of that shithole.
This county is currently one of the highest cost of living in the nation....already.
I have 5 nights left to work out of a 30++ year career in local governmental utility field.
I have purchased and partly developed land over 450 miles due SSW.
My current digs are on the market, for sale.
I have two words.
View attachment 7375231
Man i wish i only had 5 nights left in the same field.
must be a great feeling. I have 5-7 years left and i am outta here as well. If things dont go to shit before then. More so than they already are

Probably done to keep thugs from trashing their city on hot summer nights.

I've written, or started, three replies. Deleted all and not because any would get me in trouble here.

Lived between asheville and boone. That's home. I miss it every day.

Don't forget the Irish Indentured servants.

They were basically slaves in America until their passage (marked up 100x) was paid off.

Last I checked, there were not many people from Ireland named Kunta Kinte.

Lots of Toby's, though. So there is that.

Bunch of fruitbats... everywhere.

Sirhr

I had indentured servants in my history. Screw those non slaves.

• Haha
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
I'm so sick of all this historical crap.

I'm in favor of a general reciprocal amnesty for very one in the damned whole country, and then we all just agree the past is a Mulligan, and we all tee off again.

And look for the lady in the Bev Cart. Or is that sexist?

Jeez, this Country needs a beer....
Probably should say revisionist history since they leave out all other slaves.

And the country needs to get laid. Beer won’t do it.

Last edited:
A very smart yankee taught me about writing letters/emails and letting them simmer for a few hrs. Then writing the letter/email I need to write. I have a doc file I use just for that.
When I'm really pissed (upset for all you Britts), I write the email, but don't put the recipient's email address in the 'To' field so it has to be a draft. Usually I let it ferment (while I get pissed) overnight. Then in the morning I re-craft the message like I was sending it to the CEO, add the address and let it fly.

P.S. I learned to do this the hard way. It was very embarrassing having to walk it back the next day.

Reactions: rhsc