• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Asian Stereotypes

phantasm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2004
Earth
Enjoy. lol.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDjgfWAL5UQ&feature"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VDjgfWAL5UQ&feature" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Asian Stereotypes

that had me laughing early in the morning. I watched some of his other videos - he is funny.

Good laugh.

WHY-YOU-GET-HEPATITIS-B-WHY-NOT-HEPATITIS-A.jpg

This is especially true if you live in Hawaii.

Key differences:
In Hawaii it's the white people who are good at math.
All Haoles look alike.

Want to piss off an Asian...Call them an Oriental.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Want to piss off an Asian...Call them an Oriental. </div></div>

or you can ask them "so where are you from? china? japan? laos? cambodia?" and go through the whole list of fish face lands

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Want to piss off an Asian...Call them an Oriental. </div></div>

or you can ask them "so where are you from? china? japan? laos? cambodia?" and go through <span style="font-weight: bold">the whole list of fish face lands</span> </div></div>
25i68fk.jpg