• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ask yourself this........

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    Don't know why this didn't occur to me before now, but why haven't the dems contested any of the states that Trump won outright? Possibly something about sleeping dogs? Just curious. :unsure:

The computers gives them real time totals so they could adjust them on the fly from the internet. Computers are wonderful machines that can do anything you program them to do ask Volkswagen like when they programed the computer to pass emissions during testing.

Extend Trumps office 6 months due to the pandemic when most will be vaccinated and hold a real election in person without computers good old fashion paper ballots and we have to stick our finger in the purple ink like they did in Iraq.

Cause they had an expectation of the use of the algorithm. Hence you can't make in work say in WV cause the skew would be WAY too obvious. Any state considered to have the "purple" potential was ripe to pick.

Reactions: Mwalex and lariat
    well how many more in states that make a difference vote wise could they have tried according to the numbers out there all but 10 thousand registered democratic voters voted along with a large number of dead people and double votes to product more would be well too obvious they had to pick the states that had the most numbers to offer and Georgia with 16 electoral votes and pa with 20 why take delaware with only 3 or 4 spending hundreds of millions when it offers so little return .
    Wisconsin has 10 and Michigan with 16 its all a numbers game . hell they almost flipped Texas with 46% of the vote like anyone except expats from 11 million or more California who seem to still vote democrat would ever believe Texas could be flipped any other way .that and only so many dead people can rise at one time or it becomes too obvious something is amiss .

Let's not forget the reports of votes in 2016 were rejected to the range of 5%....this year....it was like 0.2%....WOW what improvements they must have made....LOL

Don't know why this didn't occur to me before now, but why haven't the dems contested any of the states that Trump won outright? Possibly something about sleeping dogs? Just curious. :unsure:
    I've asked that too... Nothing but silence. And for some reason if you push and say no I'm serious cuz what if Trump cheated... it's generally met with a big f u

Because supposedly they won, on paper, or so the media says. Don’t think they care about winning more. A W is a W. Pelosi going on life support for one more term tells me some shit is finna hit the fan.

I've asked that too... Nothing but silence. And for some reason if you push and say no I'm serious cuz what if Trump cheated... it's generally met with a big f u

Maybe because if Trump was into cheating they would have caught him in 2016. If you remember they spent 4 years trying to prove the Russian's helped him steel the election.