• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Asking inbred life advice in the pit

• Thread starter Deleted member 10043
  • Start date
Is she hot
1630171879342.jpeg

it's weird though.
you claim you sister is 45, but the schools didn't start teaching buttstuff to our kids until ~10 years ago.

I'm 40 and my sister is 45. She is making me fuck her in the ass. What should I do? Is fucking bullshit. They're letting anybody in these days.
Seems kinda like you’ve already answered your own question. Maybe you could/should share some of that with the male nurse. You know, for the team.

But see, you're asking the wrong question. It should be how many braches should a family tree have? If the answer is one, the problem has already reared its ugly head. On the other hand, if your sister is hot and there's no waiting line, you're obviously not in Kentucky or Arkansas...

Reactions: Ravenworks
You fishing guys should really try alittle ass to trout or maybe some bass to mouth.
Ref. South Park season 15 episode 10