• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ass hat claiming to be a Marine Sniper

Re: Ass hat claiming to be a Marine Sniper

That 'shitstain' needs an ass whoopin! Now I was in teh AMrine's from 82 - 86 so we had Gunny''s, but something tells me that there was never a SFC in teh Marines back in teh fifties because my stepfather was a Marine in teh 50's and all be damned, he had GUNNY's TOO! What a fucktard, sayng he was in 1MARDIV 1RECOn and a Sergeant First Class...douche nozzle

i was having fun over there getting the wolf lovers riled up. Until I called this guy out, and then mistakenly apologized to this prick before looking into him.

Pissed at myself a little.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dvickery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it's msnbc - a propaganda site frequented by idiots & liars. what'd you expect? </div></div>

that's ANY cable news network...

I would just reference the people to the 'Yellowstone is dead' video about wolves and the Elk population.

Prior to that vid I was thinking 'why would you want to kill such a magnificent predator as a wolf?' Now I'm thinking I'd be doing the environment a favour by thinning the pack a little...

If you mock people for their ignorance, their ignorance becomes a thing to be cherished and you both lose in the end. Give 'em something to watch, to follow up on their own afterwards and sometimes you'll get the change that's needed.

I thought the military went to the M1D Garand as a sniper rifle and did away with the 1903A4 in the 1950's? Please, don't bash it's more of a question than statement.