• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Asshole bicyclists on public roads

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

In the video you can see a red light and traffic stopped on both directions with an asshole bicyclist riding on the wrong side of the double yellow line and then blatantly ignoring the red light before getting smacked by a car with the right of way.

Evidently the driver did not stop and honestly the only reason I would is to go beat the living shit of the asshole that damaged my car.

My Dodge truck with a 12 valve Cummins makes about 500 HP, and I have dual exhaust. Need I say more? :devilish:

I’ve also had the pleasure of seeing a cow launch a turd out the side of my trailer and splatter in front of a line of faggots on bicycles. I was so hoping it would land on them.

It's like this all over NJ and NY. My neck of the woods is more farms than people but still get wrinkly old dudes in spandex on their 4K racing bikes on these unpaved backroads.

Except in Paterson, Newark and the Oranges - the North Jersey Mechanized Insurance Fraud Infantry ride ATVs and dirt bikes on the sidewalk and into traffic. If you hit them, your ass is grass.

The fags don’t even have the courtesy to stay on the curbside of the line. They know traffic is backed up behind them, but God forbid they move over 10 inches. I guess they’re afraid to pop one of their monkey pox spreading skinny tires.

Fuck them.

If I were king of America, it would be royal decree that riding on the road side of the yellow line is illegal. 1st offense is mandatory 25 years hard labor, and guilty until proven innocent.

Fight me.

In the video you can see a red light and traffic stopped on both directions with an asshole bicyclist riding on the wrong side of the double yellow line and then blatantly ignoring the red light before getting smacked by a car with the right of way.

Evidently the driver did not stop and honestly the only reason I would is to go beat the living shit of the asshole that damaged my car.

She's a Democrat so she's not resigning or even apologizing lol.

If she were a Republican she'd have resigned already and admitted guilt and whatnot.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    Not sure if there’s anything I dislike more on the road. I’m still waiting on the logic of why a cyclist can ride the road by my dirt bike is illegal. If they want to share the road they need to understand sharing goes both ways

You just need to live in a better place. I had to put lights on my bike, but I have a plate on my 2 stroke motocross bike.

It always entertains me to troll the Harley guys that think they have a fast bike when really they have a gutless overweight pig.

She's a Democrat so she's not resigning or even apologizing lol.

If she were a Republican she'd have resigned already and admitted guilt and whatnot.

I actually agree with her. Why the fuck would she resign? Because she hit a biker that ran a red light? Because she supposedly "fled the scene"?

Like she said in the article: she'll announce what she will do after the traffic court proceedings are over.

If I were in her shoes I wouldn't quit even if found guilty of something. If people want her gone, they can wait till the next election. The cancel mob can suck a big fat cock.

You just need to live in a better place. I had to put lights on my bike, but I have a plate on my 2 stroke motocross bike.

It always entertains me to troll the Harley guys that think they have a fast bike when really they have a gutless overweight pig.
    They are not made for speed. They are made for cruising. Take your toy with knobby tires and ride it on the freeway at freeway speed and tell me how wonderful it is.

Bikes in the road are annoying, especially when there is a perfectly good bike lane or empty sidewalk

That said, you NAIL a bike and take off, on camera, yeah that’s jail and immediate license suspension for all the the “more equal” politicians

Reactions: oneshot86
    They are not made for speed. They are made for cruising. Take your toy with knobby tires and ride it on the freeway at freeway speed and tell me how wonderful it is.

My KTM has no issues at speed ether, 6 speed

That said it’s really more a techincal bike than a freeway machine, but a HD isn’t exactly what I’d want to go cross the country in ether

• Haha
    Reactions: Bradu

With the street tires and wheels it's not bad. It's geared to do about 120 right now, so it cruises at 80 no problem.

I rode a Harley once for about an hour. I was so fucking bored, I then realized why the majority of Harley riders seem to be trying to get run over and killed.

With the street tires and wheels it's not bad. It's geared to do about 120 right now, so it cruises at 80 no problem.

I rode a Harley once for about an hour. I was so fucking bored, I then realized why the majority of Harley riders seem to be trying to get run over and killed.
    Please share a photo of your 2 stroke that can run down the highway at 120.

Many places have laws for "low horse power vehicles" and the roads they can and can't be on. The scooter thing comes to mind here.

My issue with the bicycle people, of that I include myself is that so many do think they own the road and the rules do not apply to them. I have seen with my own two eyes bicycle people get a ticket....it needs to happen more.

Harleys can be smoked by Honda Accords on curvy roads.
    For the most part that is a true statement. Until one day I was riding my sport bike in the twistiest and this OG blew by me on a V rod dragging knee and straight smoked me, lol. He was definitely a old school ama guy getting him some. It’s not the tool it’s the operator, his wife was following on a MV Augusta.
    Back to the topic, dude on bike runs red and looks one way and gets tagged, he’s lucky to be alive, 100% bikers fault. But the chick was speeding and fled the scene, she needs to be delt with regardless.

Last edited:

Sounds like I have to jump through hoops the cyclists don't have to...

The fags don’t even have the courtesy to stay on the curbside of the line. They know traffic is backed up behind them, but God forbid they move over 10 inches. I guess they’re afraid to pop one of their monkey pox spreading skinny tires.

Fuck them.

If I were king of America, it would be royal decree that riding on the road side of the yellow line is illegal. 1st offense is mandatory 25 years hard labor, and guilty until proven innocent.

Fight me.
    Wait a minute, you not the king of America?

They just exempted bicyclists from traffic laws here, they can run red lights and stop signs with impunity now UNLESS they cause an accident LOL 🤣

Reactions: BCP
    As a truck driver, I am always baffled by the cyclist's (and motorcyclist's, fuck them too 🤣) lack of fear of death. I don't care who has the moral or legal high ground on the road, avoiding collision with others should be at the top of your list, especially when you will most certainly lose in the physics equation. Hell, I've stopped at green lights to avoid killing people who had their heads up their asses. A cop friend of mine says there's a bicycle in the evidence room from a fatal accident (rider's fault) and the damn thing is in a 5 gal bucket.

For the most part that is a true statement. Until one day I was riding my sport bike in the twistiest and this OG blew by me on a V rod dragging knee and straight smoked me, lol. He was definitely a old school ama guy getting him some. It’s not the tool it’s the operator, his wife was following on a MV Augusta.
    Back to the topic, dude on bike runs red and looks one way and gets tagged, he’s lucky to be alive, 100% bikers fault. But the chick was speeding and fled the seen, she needs to be delt with regardless.

Yeah but VRod is not what comes to mind when I hear Harley. It's douchery like this
    main-qimg-c6aa1c19bcaf8f319d55f3d8d1ecb3c8

and this

335045d1380085262-mid-mount-pegs-with-forward-controls-killboy-2.jpg

Ranchers around here spray them down with WD-40/carb cleaner/brake cleaner as they pass them to melt their spandex. They run the stop signs in large groups and the local PD doesn't do anything to hold them accountable. When tickets have been given in the past ($250 each) they show up at the City Council meetings in mass and the PD backs down due to too much pressure on the mayor. Locals hate them.

I don't know how young ya'll are, but back in the early 70's when I was learning how to ride a bicycle, it NEEDED to have a license plate on it. It was the LAW back then. (what-all was involved, I dunno. It was my mother and grand-parents that took care of it) POint being, they were able to do this back in the 70's, with comparatively 'rock-and-stick' technology.

Any damned bike (pedal/electric) on the road needs to be licensed, AND insured. Any cycle operator needs to be LICENSED. They wanna 'use' the roads that we paid for through our taxes and fuel surcharges and such, then THEY can abide by the same damned laws that we do.

We're all humans, right? Pay your damned share, and accept your damned responsibilities. Just like the rest of us. Then, and only then, will the 'share the road' actually mean something.

Years ago my brother's then new Mazda RX-7 was t-boned by a cyclist asshole who blew a stop sign and hit him probably doing 25 mph. Similar to this incident, except my brother stopped ;) The fucker went flying for quite a ways after his toy hit a 3,000 pound object. Of course he had to pay the damages, but the cop also gave the dipshit a ticket with mandatory court appearance.

I've got no sympathy for these inconsiderate assholes. Same for the motorcycle riders that split lanes at 100 mph and do other stupid, reckless shit.

The problem today is as always the police and the legal system is protecting the assholes who want to be asses and inconvenience everyone and play stupid games like stopping repeatedly in front of busses and such to piss everyone off so they can feel good about their monkeypox virtue signalling.

Then the stupid cities want to be all woke and virtue signal and say they have 'bike lanes" so they just put a bike symbol on the middle of a 1 lane in each direction road and say there, now we have bike lanes.

The problem today is as always the police and the legal system is protecting the assholes who want to be asses and inconvenience everyone and play stupid games like stopping repeatedly in front of busses and such to piss everyone off so they can feel good about their monkeypox virtue signalling.

Then the stupid cities want to be all woke and virtue signal and say they have 'bike lanes" so they just put a bike symbol on the middle of a 1 lane in each direction road and say there, now we have bike lanes.

If it were like that everywhere in this country you would have a point. But it's not so your stupid anti government shtick is getting old

They just exempted bicyclists from traffic laws here, they can run red lights and stop signs with impunity now UNLESS they cause an accident LOL 🤣

They still die when hit by my car while I walk away

Speed limits in America have no relationship to the safe, efficient flow of traffic
    Laws are clear if delaying more than 3 vehicle you must pull over and let them pass. It’s not just for the truckers, it’s the law for all that use the road.

Holding truck traffic to a 55 mile an hour speed limit while allowing passenger vehicles 70 mph on the same road is stupid.

It works in Germany

Trucks: 100 km/h

Cars: as fast as you can go

American truckers are the problem

It works in Germany

There's more miles of paved Highway in Central Oregon alone than all of Germany.
    Like I said come on up here and show us how it's done traveling these 2 Lane Highway's.
    While you're up here take notice of all the white crosses along the sides of the road that are usually near a tree that has the bark knocked off of it.

If it were like that everywhere in this country you would have a point. But it's not so your stupid anti government shtick is getting old

Did I hurt your sensitivities? I didn't realize you loved the government so much.
    Tough if that annoys you, but I'm going to feel free to keep telling it like it is and openly point out the evils of our government, courts & those that work for them and enforce the evil they do.

Maybe you don't have to put up with entitled asshole bicyclists where you are, but where I am, they are a significant plague.

It works in Germany

Did I hurt your sensitivities? I didn't realize you loved the government so much.
    Tough if that annoys you, but I'm going to feel free to keep telling it like it is and openly point out the evils of our government, courts & those that work for them and enforce the evil they do.

Maybe you don't have to put up with entitled asshole bicyclists where you are, but where I am, they are a significant plague.
    American truckers are the problem.

Another asshole with reading comprehension problems. The problems you rail about are not nationwide or widespread.

It takes a special kind of "guy" to:
    1) Strap on a pair of really tight tights that totally crushes your nuts
    2) Then spend hours sitting on a triangular seat the width of 3 fingers
    3) Then spend those hours rolling your balls/crotch side to side with your body weight and crush them even further

How is that not torture???

Men in tights on bikes.... I JUST DON'T GET IT.

• Haha
    Reactions: JoshPutman
    There's more miles of paved Highway in Central Oregon alone than all of Germany

Oregon: 79,375 miles of roads available for travel

Germany: 644,480 kilometers (399,577 miles) of paved roads

You were off by a factor of at least 5....................

The rest of your post is even dumber