• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Assholes- from Canada -

What a typical Liberal punk.
He needs to do some hard time. Maybe that would change his mind about making viral videos.

Reactions: Boon20
It should be made an example of and taken to China. Just leave it there for a few years or so. It wouldn't be missed.

Charged with "mischief," what the fuck is that? Like jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk?

Lucky he didn’t pull this shit here or he’d be looking at a felony charge.

Couldn't (wouldn't) watch the whole video........The little self-centered cunt needs a severe ass whuppin.....or six.......

Wonder if he will be on the “ no fly list”?

Charged with "mischief," what the fuck is that? Like jaywalking or spitting on the sidewalk?

Lucky he didn’t pull this shit here or he’d be looking at a felony charge.

I thought mischief was throwing eggs at moving cars or slipping a fast one into the neighbors wife while her husband is cutting the lawn which I would like to apologize for.

I'm a Canadian, and I can state for the record that I don't know this guy, never seen him before, and don't associate with anyone like that. Nor does he live down the street from me. (some of you will 'get' that one)

As to that, I will add that HE TOO should be "parted out". There's plenty of organs that can help SO MANY MORE actual viable and useful people that are in need. He's proven to society that he's not of any use, so move on to "plan b".

It's for the children.

I'll bet that he (?) rooted for the oBOMBination, too. Bastard probably voted for the Punk Martinet that we all suffer with, in office right now.

I'm a Canadian, and I can state for the record that I don't know this guy, never seen him before, and don't associate with anyone like that. Nor does he live down the street from me. (some of you will 'get' that one)

As to that, I will add that HE TOO should be "parted out". There's plenty of organs that can help SO MANY MORE actual viable and useful people that are in need. He's proven to society that he's not of any use, so move on to "plan b".

It's for the children.

I'll bet that he (?) rooted for the oBOMBination, too. Bastard probably voted for the Punk Martinet that we all suffer with, in office right now.
There’s about 300 people in Canada... would have been 350 if the Rosie-typesnhad moved there in 2016.

How can you not know these seal-turds?

And don’t you know Relic from the Beachcombers and the Littlest Hobo personally? And have Chilliwack play your birthday parties?

And you call yourself Canuckian?!

Cheers, Sirhr

PS. Sorry, Sean. You are the solidest of SH citizens. I just can’t resist the Justin Bieber References. Etc. And where else can I make fun of Chilliwack?

Fucktards like this need to start feeling some SERIOUS consequences, just like these asssholes that plant computer viruses from their mom's basement. Start getting your ass in a serious sling and shitweasels like this might start rethinking their stupidity. If this douchebag is out there making dumb choices like this, you have to wonder what other dick brained decisions he's making. Jerk off.

Reactions: TACC