• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

assult weapon watch website

Re: assult weapon watch website

Maybe is should set up a camera to watch my hammers and bats. They are far more dangerous then guns. Well according to the FBI at least.

I laughed much at their claim that the FBI falsifies data.

"FBI Falsifies Data. We've become aware that the FBI Uniform Crime Reports for 2011 claims that only 323 people were murdered with all rifles. Since assault rifles are only a small part of that 323, we know these numbers are fake, as the media has done an excellent job of clarifying that thousands of people per year are mowed down by AR-15s alone."

Oh really? Because the media is so accurate it much more likely the FBI is making up numbers? Idiots.

If that site isn't a joke I don't know what else it is supposed to be. Example,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Camera 3 : HK-21
The HK-21 assault rifle is so heinous it was banned before the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban.

Details
The HK-21 we are monitoring was turned in for a $25 Chuck E. Cheese gift certificate at a local gun buyback program we were volunteering at near a New Jersey pre-school. We are convinced this was the assault rifle that will commit violence if ever there was one. Instead of a magazine of 20 or 30 rounds it has a whole "belt" of ammunition like you see in old war movies! It is missing a bayonet lug and folding stock but, with your generous donations, we will be working on obtaining these to complete this epitome of pure evil. It weights over 20 lbs! Imagine the thugs that carry this around all day, unleashing destruction on unsuspecting innocents!
Weapon of choice for:
Airplane hijacking, jaywalking, convenience store robberies
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that site isn't a joke I don't know what else it is supposed to be. Example,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
The HK-21 assault rifle is so heinous it was banned before the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban.

Details
The HK-21 we are monitoring was turned in for a $25 Chuck E. Cheese gift certificate at a local gun buyback program we were volunteering at near a New Jersey pre-school. We are convinced this was the assault rifle that will commit violence if ever there was one. Instead of a magazine of 20 or 30 rounds it has a whole "belt" of ammunition like you see in old war movies! It is missing a bayonet lug and folding stock but, with your generous donations, we will be working on obtaining these to complete this epitome of pure evil. It weights over 20 lbs! Imagine the thugs that carry this around all day, unleashing destruction on unsuspecting innocents!
Weapon of choice for:
</div></div>

</div></div>

Yes, Q, it's a <span style="font-style: italic">joke,</span> and a pretty good one, too.

I hate when yall knowingly place threads here just to make me cover my computer screen with my choosen beverage of the morning.

When I took my "assault weapons" to the range last weekend I really thought they would jump out of the car window on the way to the range and rob the local 7 Eleven. They have been known to go out on their own and prowl the neighborhood looking for no good. Those evil and deadly weapons that they are. I am scared to open the safe some days without proper protection - normally a snake hook.

Check out camera one: I think I saw it move.
laugh.gif

They had one of those bend you over ,and screw you dry gun shows in town this weekend ,and I made sure I watched the 11 o clock news expecting to see a blood bath ,but no assalt weapons jumped up ,and broke bad .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check out camera one: I think I saw it move.
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Somebody better tell "Jig Stick" on here. He loves it when stuff like bushes moves.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that site isn't a joke I don't know what else it is supposed to be. Example,

Details
Weapon of choice for:
</div></div>

</div></div>

Yes, Q, it's a <span style="font-style: italic">joke,</span> and a pretty good one, too. </div></div>

I certainly found it amusing!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If that site isn't a joke I don't know what else it is supposed to be. Example,

Details
Weapon of choice for:
Airplane hijacking, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: red"><span style="text-decoration: underline">jaywalking</span></span></span>, convenience store robberies
</div></div>
</div></div>

Wait, so I've been jaywalking wrong this whole time?

It's ok, its still there. You all know how these weapons are. Sometimes they just jump out of the safe and commit acts of violence for no reason. They must be watched at all times.

I'm making a conscience effort to segregate my assault weapons. Nothing has been confirmed yet but I believe my AK is prejudice against my AR. I overheard the AR talkin' all 'MERICA and shit, then the AK started screaming some Romanian drivel. I'm scared to enter my own room.......

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dang472</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm making a conscience effort to segregate my assault weapons. Nothing has been confirmed yet but I believe my AK is prejudice against my AR. I overheard the AR talkin' all 'MERICA and shit, then the AK started screaming some Romanian drivel. I'm scared to enter my own room.......</div></div>
haha I'm going to steal that, if you don't mind!

my AR's are in a safe inside a safe, and the bolt carriers and magazine followers are locked inside a security deposit box in a vault across town. Its the only way to be sure.

Check out the FAQ page:

"What is an assault rifle?
We are afraid we must admit that we don't exactly know how to determine if something is an assault rifle. We simply take Dianne Feinstein's word for it, because she appears to be a firearms expert."

hay if you read down there post it says they picked up a colt ar-15 for 1500.00 hell maybe we could join them to pick up a few of those evil guns for a reasonable price,what a joke they are.