• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Astroid Aimed at Earth Before Election Day

So .41% chance a 6.5 ft asteroid hits earth. About a .0000000000000000000000001% chance it lands on my ass.

If I run the numbers correctly the chance of me getting hit by this asteroid are about the same as me voting Democrat the next day

Either way Asteroid or a Democrat vote my head would literally have to pass through my ass to accomplish either....

So .41% chance a 6.5 ft asteroid hits earth. About a .0000000000000000000000001% chance it lands on my ass.

If I run the numbers correctly the chance of me getting hit by this asteroid are about the same as me voting Democrat the next day

Either way Asteroid or a Democrat vote my head would literally have to pass through my ass to accomplish either....
Except, IF you get hit by the asteroid, you’re chances of voting democrat the next day increase to 100%.

"Back in January, 14 asteroids were reported to be on track to pass Earth, one of which measured 1,800 feet across, making it wider than the Empire State Building is tall. "

"Back in April, an asteroid known as 1998 OR2, measuring between 1.1 and 2.5 miles wide . . . "

" The asteroid known as 2018VP1, first identified at Palomar Observatory in San Diego County, California, has a diameter of 0.002 kilometers (over 6.5 feet), according to the data."

January 2020 - We think the object 1,800 feet across.

April 2020 - We think the object is between 1.1 to 2.5 miles wide.

Present 2020 - The object is over 6 .5 feet in size.

Hey, at least we have a more accurate tape measure now.

Science - They like to say numbers . . . but hope you don't pay any attention to the numbers. (Technically 2.5 miles - and - 1,800 feet is "over 6.5 feet".)

Reactions: Tokay444
Being the complete nerd that I am, I’m just curious exactly how much of that 6.5’ diameter asteroid would be left after passing through the earth’s atmosphere.

Reactions: stello1001
Being the complete nerd that I am, I’m just curious exactly how much of that 6.5’ diameter asteroid would be left after passing through the earth’s atmosphere.
Less than 75ft diameter burns up in the atmosphere.

So you're saying there is a chance?
1598209326872.png