• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Asylum Arms-Jason Perry

_RJ_

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2010
OR, AK
I would just like to post that Jason Perry (strictlyRUM) from Asylum Arms is not only a great machinist but a stand up guy. I had the opportunity today to go down to his shop and hang out while he worked on my rifle. The machine work took less than 20 minutes but I was there for 4 hours. Not feeling pressured to leave or that I was bothering him, he took time out of his day working, and being with his family to answer ALL my questions and show me some of his other projects. I wouldn't hesitate one second to send anyone his way for any gunsmithing work or advice. I also have to hand it to my wife who was there the whole time listening to us yammer about ballistic coefficients and what have you.

Re: Asylum Arms-Jason Perry

Yup, Jason is a good guy and I hope to be able to do a project with him someday. Nice to have a smith like him only about an hour away!!