• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

At 15 years old she ran off and married an isis terrorist now she wants a refund.

sad in a way. how can a 15 year old decide she wants to be a terrorist and they let her?
did her parents allow it? where are they?

This is the problem with kids and the Internet these days.

They get exposed to %$#@ that we "rotary dial telephone" generation kids can't imagine. I didn't send an e-mail until I was 20... Much less have access to dreamy terrorist chicks on the Web who wanted to lure me off to kill the Great Satan.

Parents? Most have no clue where their kids are online. The computer is their electronic babysitter and keeps the kid occupied and not bothering their own special lives.

That said... you know how many 15 year old (and younger) hippie kids were hanging around Haight Ashbury in the 1960's? And how many predators were preying on them? How many 15 year old girls were at Woodstock or Altamont, swacked on acid and doing who knows what back in the Hippie era? How many 15 year olds were following the 'Dead right into the 1980's? There were child prostitutes all over New York right into the 1990's... right off the bus from Iowa... and put right to work by the pimps.

So is it anything 'really' new? Broken homes, abusive parents, screws loose, boyfriend breakups, dreams of making it big... whatever. Kids are kids. Even in the 21st Century. In the 18th Century, by 15 you were having a mid-life crisis. So maybe they're more grown up than society thinks. Or maybe a lot more just died in the 18th century and noone cared, because they all had 12 brothers and sisters. So three would make it to adulthood.

Just rambling....

Sirhr

Would she bring her husband to England with her and his harem of sheep.?

This is the problem with kids and the Internet these days.

They get exposed to %$#@ that we "rotary dial telephone" generation kids can't imagine. I didn't send an e-mail until I was 20... Much less have access to dreamy terrorist chicks on the Web who wanted to lure me off to kill the Great Satan.

Parents? Most have no clue where their kids are online. The computer is their electronic babysitter and keeps the kid occupied and not bothering their own special lives.

That said... you know how many 15 year old (and younger) hippie kids were hanging around Haight Ashbury in the 1960's? And how many predators were preying on them? How many 15 year old girls were at Woodstock or Altamont, swacked on acid and doing who knows what back in the Hippie era? How many 15 year olds were following the 'Dead right into the 1980's? There were child prostitutes all over New York right into the 1990's... right off the bus from Iowa... and put right to work by the pimps.

So is it anything 'really' new? Broken homes, abusive parents, screws loose, boyfriend breakups, dreams of making it big... whatever. Kids are kids. Even in the 21st Century. In the 18th Century, by 15 you were having a mid-life crisis. So maybe they're more grown up than society thinks. Or maybe a lot more just died in the 18th century and noone cared, because they all had 12 brothers and sisters. So three would make it to adulthood.

Just rambling....

Sirhr
1708997302114.jpeg

Here is pattern I've realized. Girls from hicktown, rural upbringings have a tendency to be drawn to big cities and get swallowed up.

Many a dream headed, glamor magazine reading girl has escaped the monotonous high plains to dissapear in the bright lights of Dallas, never to be heard from again.

Last edited:
Here is pattern I've realized. Girls from hicktown, rural upbringings have a tendency to be drawn to big cities and get swallowed up.

Many a dream headed, glamor magazine reading farm girl has escaped the monotonous high plains to dissapear in the bright lights of Dallas, never to be heard from again.
i can see how a muslim girl not fitting in would be drawn to someplace where everyone looks like her.
and then probably told a bunch of lies about how she will be treated like a princess and be closer to allah...
i wonder if she has been sex trafficked. what else do they want young girls for?

i can see how a muslim girl not fitting in would be drawn to someplace where everyone looks like her.
and then probably told a bunch of lies about how she will be treated like a princess and be closer to allah...
i wonder if she has been sex trafficked. what else do they want young girls for?
My 'Give a fuck' needle went to 0 when you mentioned muslim. Sorry.

Honestly, fuck her and her shitty islamic terrorist family. Her fucking parents were proud to send her to the terrorists to be fucked and screwed until she was fucking raw. She made a choice to support terrorism and she despised where she lived and she can fucking die there if all goes well. Trade that blown out and worn raw terrorist meat waffle for life in Lebanon or something. There must be a sheep fucker somewhere used to the smell and needing a 3rd wife.

Who wouldn’t want to go to a place where everyone looks like you?
burqa.jpg

Breeding.

Girls are for breeding, boys are for fucking.

Women are treated worse than goats most of the time. They aren't even paid enough attention to get fucked most of the time.

Reactions: johnnycat
Breeding.

Girls are for breeding, boys are for fucking.

Women are treated worse than goats most of the time. They aren't even paid enough attention to get fucked most of the time.
There was a video going around a few years ago showing some camel jockey sitting on the floor of his hovel with guests when he begans singing a song.

His wife, also sitting on the floor, joins in and starts singing with him and the husband gets up and beats the fuck out of her for singing along with him.

The guests laugh psychopathically as he beats his wife in front of them and chases her out of their hovel.

Bad woman! Dirty woman!

So the brits, and everyone else for that matter will let anyone in, but not her.

She is not a citizen of the UK anymore so why would she not be welcome like all the others are.

I would think not being a citizen would make it more easy to get back in.

You guys seem more than a little harsh on the religion of peace. I mean its right there in the moniker. They are all about peace...

I recall a similar story happening with a girl from Alabama a few years back which yielded similar results.

-LD

I recall a similar story happening with a girl from Alabama a few years back which yielded similar results.

-LD
Yup.

Seems married life to an ISIS terrorist wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

She had 3 kids and all died....damn.

I came close to getting an article 15 for interfering with one of those pillars of society as he beat the living hell out of his wife with a cane. The only reason nothing ended up happening was because the Army couldnt find the guy to finish the report.

My sentiments start with something along the line of "Have A Nice Day" and go downhill from there.

Anyone who thinks it is a good idea to be "aid'n an' abett'n" the enemy of civilization (mankind?) has a value of "less than zero". Anyone who promotes or supports that is relegated to the same.

I simply can't abide....

Or give a rat's fuck!

Reactions: Big Phish
An unpopular opinion I suppose but in this case with the British girl- she was only 15 so I’d rather keep my responses tempered but has the question been answered what she was running away from that this decision made sense to her? I’d place this in a ever so different category than the Alabama story for now as there’s got to be more to this story than is being reported on.

While sad to see a kid walk this walk, it's really the only way to handle the situation.

We need all of the anti American entitled little pricks off of or under American soil if we are to have any chance of carrying on what those great men fought for so long ago.

When "nationalist" and "toxic masculinity" became phrases that people attributed to anything less than that of a strong proud American....we realized how screwed we were.

Sorry kid, but I hope you publicize your piss miserable existence for all those who consider your path.

An unpopular opinion I suppose but in this case with the British girl- she was only 15 so I’d rather keep my responses tempered but has the question been answered what she was running away from that this decision made sense to her? I’d place this in a ever so different category than the Alabama story for now as there’s got to be more to this story than is being reported on.
15 in the majority of the world is an adult. Unlike the USA that is coddling until they are 25.

While sad to see a kid walk this walk, it's really the only way to handle the situation.

We need all of the anti American entitled little pricks off of or under American soil if we are to have any chance of carrying on what those great men fought for so long ago.

When "nationalist" and "toxic masculinity" became phrases that people attributed to anything less than that of a strong proud American....we realized how screwed we were.

Sorry kid, but I hope you publicize your piss miserable existence for all those who consider your path.
I understand your point and where you’re coming from but she’s British in the OP’s story and 15 years old. I’m far from shocked in seeing how this played out for her but gracious we are still talking about a child right? I’m neither condoning nor condemning what she did but dang don’t I want to know why she felt this was smart, what situation she was running from, and how the UK allowed this to happen by booking travel at that age at least.

You’re entitled to your opinion of course and this the Bear Pit afterall but as for me I need to hear more of this story before I jump to any conclusions myself.

-LD

100% understand. I also know it's America's tolerance that's allowing us to hate ourselves out of existence.

Tough walk. It all started when it became taboo to punch someone in the face for speaking without respect.....fast forward 30 years and here we are.

15 in the majority of the world is an adult. Unlike the USA that is coddling until they are 25.
You very well may be correct in that sir, and I’m not even going to try and dispute that comment, but even if that’s accurate- what adult privileges is afforded to a 15 year old British citizen (I don’t know myself and will admit that much but sincerely would love to learn/get smarter in that area). Again not excusing anything but I’d love to know what essentially radicalized this Brit that made her think joining ISIS was a logical choice but would supplement that comment that by understanding that component is to understand what the vast majority of Americans would consider the (current at least) enemy and not an invalid inquiry. Last thing on the topic that I wanted to add is 15 years old during the mid 19th century at least, was old enough to fight in the Civil War if you lied. 15 wasn’t too young in even the 20th century, but here in the 21st century, trying to be apolitical whenever possible but 20 year olds are now begging for student loan forgiveness because they didn’t understand the terms they were signing outside of "here's 10’s/100’s of thousands of dollars". We can absolutely discuss this in another thread if you’d like but I’d speculate that you and I would agree more than disagree on about everything that would come up. I only took the time to mention that, for whatever sociological reason we can come up with why, a 15 year old today is “stunted” for whatever reason and not the same as a 15 year old even in… how about 1985 to pick a year?

-LD

Last edited:
You very well may be correct in that sir, and I’m not even going to try and dispute that comment, but even if that’s accurate- what adult privileges is afforded to a 15 year old British citizen (I don’t know myself and will admit that much but sincerely would love to learn/get smarter in that area). Again not excusing anything but I’d love to know what essentially radicalized this Brit that made her think joining ISIS was a logical choice but would supplement that comment that by understanding that component is to understand what the vast majority of Americans would consider the (current at least) enemy and not an invalid inquiry. Last thing on the topic that I wanted to add is 15 years old during the mid 19th century at least, was old enough to fight in the Civil War if you lied. 15 wasn’t too young in even the 20th century, but here in the 21st century, trying to be apolitical whenever possible but 20 year olds are now begging for student loan forgiveness because they didn’t understand the terms they weee signing outside of heres 10’s/100’s of thousands of dollars. We can absolutely discuss this in another thread if you’d like but I’d speculate that you and I would agree more than disagree on about everything that would come up. I only took the time to mention that, for whatever sociological reason we can come up with, a 15 year old today is “stunted” for whatever reason and not the same as a 15 year old even in… how about 1985 to pick a year?

-LD
Reckon that I should add- by suggesting we take that conversation to a new thread, should you choose to start it at least, is not my attempt to beat my digital chest and/nor to call you out. I only mention that out of respect for the OP to minimize thread drift is all.

-LD

Last edited:
I understand your point and where you’re coming from but she’s British in the OP’s story and 15 years old. I’m far from shocked in seeing how this played out for her but gracious we are still talking about a child right? I’m neither condoning nor condemning what she did but dang don’t I want to know why she felt this was smart, what situation she was running from, and how the UK allowed this to happen by booking travel at that age at least.

You’re entitled to your opinion of course and this the Bear Pit afterall but as for me I need to hear more of this story before I jump to any conclusions myself.

-LD

I see your point, but I think you need to look at not only the chance she was running from something, as well as running to something.

It is really easy to mind fuck a kid......REAL EASY. They call it grooming with other things, but it is still the same thing. Poison the mind and make them think where they currently stand is the evil, I am sure if asked this girl would say she was fleeing oppression, rigid parents, not seeing the world as it currently is, had out dated views......the list goes on and on.

This does not mean that her folks abused her in anyway, quite the reverse.....the system convinced her that she is being abused and she ran from that, sure in her mind that she was being abused. The kids take a little nibble, and before you know it the hook is set.

I am not sure what the case is here, but I would bet the world she was running to was painted as a very pretty picture. She clearly found out the truth.

She was a minor, but she was no child. Not an excuse, and reversing this can be very hard to do.

Some lessons should really hurt, this is one of them.

I see your point, but I think you need to look at not only the chance she was running from something, as well as running to something.

It is really easy to mind fuck a kid......REAL EASY. They call it grooming with other things, but it is still the same thing. Poison the mind and make them think where they currently stand is the evil, I am sure if asked this girl would say she was fleeing oppression, rigid parents, not seeing the world as it currently is, had out dated views......the list goes on and on.

This does not mean that her folks abused her in anyway, quite the reverse.....the system convinced her that she is being abused and she ran from that, sure in her mind that she was being abused. The kids take a little nibble, and before you know it the hook is set.

I am not sure what the case is here, but I would bet the world she was running to was painted as a very pretty picture. She clearly found out the truth.

She was a minor, but she was no child. Not an excuse, and reversing this can be very hard to do.

Some lessons should really hurt, this is one of them.
That's fair and I really can't/nor desire to debate this with you since I agree with... well everything you just said. My intention was to at least point out that it was worth a pause that before we all dogpiled on at least, there's something missing from this story with regards to the motivation (in my own mind at least) due to the young age and that part is just as important as everything else that was reported. But you do bring up an excellent point sir that I may have missed- it could be just as well that the focus is what was she running towards/what promises were given to her on the other side is more important. I'm just being stubborn by digging my heels into the sand by saying I want to hear the rest of the story and that is by no means directed towards you, just sharing a personal opinion.

-LD

Just how bad do you hate America to go live with it's enemy.

That Hillary Clinton had plans in place to import millions of those America hating turds into the U.S. if she won in 2016.

Reactions: Big Phish
Just how bad do you hate America to go live with it's enemy.

That Hillary Clinton had plans in place to import millions of those America hating turds into the U.S. if she won in 2016.
Mr "TexPatriot",

Please pace yourself sir. The lady in question is a 15 year old British lady/girl. Look at it this way- if an English Teen doesn't like America-well that sounds ok to me that they're still feeling salty after kicking their butt about 250 years ago. The other interesting part of this story is even 'Police State UK' revoked her UK passport, of all countries, maintaining the now American tradition of what the US did to the Alabama (20?) something year old that pulled the same stunt several years ago. Not going to lie, that kinda shocked me for both countries to be frank.

1709128145498.png

Mr "TexPatriot",

Please pace yourself sir. The lady in question is a 15 year old British lady/girl. Look at it this way- if an English Teen doesn't like America-well that sounds ok to me that they're still feeling salty after kicking their butt about 250 years ago. The other interesting part of this story is even 'Police State UK' revoked her UK passport, of all countries, maintaining the now American tradition of what the US did to the Alabama (20?) something year old that pulled the same stunt several years ago. Not going to lie, that kinda shocked me for both countries to be frank.

View attachment 8360161
Ok. That was a pre-coffee comment.

However, there are plenty of people raising their kids in the U.S. to hate America, enough to side with it's enemies, which includes Democrats.

Ok. That was a pre-coffee comment.

However, there are plenty of people raising their kids in the U.S. to hate America, enough to side with it's enemies, which includes Democrats.
Oh by all means, let your "freak flag" fly all you want about that. I won't give you any grief if you do over America's youth but just didn't want you giving yourself an ulcer over a 15 year old girl from the UK. After your coffee, if you want to redirect your comments to the Alabama chick then have at it by all means.

-LD

Oh by all means, let your "freak flag" fly all you want about that. I won't give you any grief if you do over America's youth but just didn't want you giving yourself an ulcer over a 15 year old girl from the UK. After your coffee, if you want to redirect your comments to the Alabama chick then have at it by all means.

-LD
As far as me getting an ulcer over a 15 yr. old girl from the UK running off to become an ISIS bride, please refer to post # 12.