• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sidearms & Scatterguns At a loss for choice for uspsa limited

Biggest issue I have with the non 1911/2011 style for limited is not having 10mm length mags. Loading out to 10mm length makes a big enough difference in recoil in major to give a pretty decent advantage.

Unless you have money to burn buy a standard 35 and get a steel guide rod and 15# spring($30), change the sights($100), buy a Dawson Precision ICE magwell($79) and get a Zev Fulcrum Ultimate trigger($250). A couple bucks for skateboard tape at a local skate shop and about 10 min and you can put on the grip tape. Should put you in around $1050 and less if you are LE/Mil/EMS as you can get Glock discount. Can spend the rest on mags and ammo. Will shoot great. It's what I did for mine(top in pic).

Or look over at the Brian Enos forums for sale section. Always 35 set ups for sale.
http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=200031

Last edited: