• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition AT getting ready for F-TR

thorstenson1030

Private
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2014
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Only need Sinclair 3gen bipod, take off break, zero in and let the games begin.
Not putting any pressure on just going to do my best, learn from my mistakes and understand it takes work to improve and it doesn't happen overnight. Right now I will be using factory match ammo and in the future learn to hand load but this is a good way to start and just have fun on the journey.
Rings are high as this is what I was told to get so will replace with AI mount soon.

Attachments

• securedownload-1.jpg
    securedownload-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
  • securedownload-2.jpg
    securedownload-2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 10
Sinclair had the F-class bi-pod's on sale a couple of weeks ago..... 50.00 OFF........ check'em out.... they might still honor that....????

Man, you got handle bar riser scope mount lol. Get the lowest rings you can bro.
From my experiance people in this sport love to teach. Ask the guys at the fclass meet a lot of questions. Listen, dont talk, you would be amazed at what you can learn from listening to scuttlebutt.most off all, have fun!!! Nice gun btw.

From my experiance people in this sport love to teach. Ask the guys at the fclass meet a lot of questions. Listen, dont talk, you would be amazed at what you can learn...

Isn't that the truth!