• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

At least 10 dead in shooting in Buffalo

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    A retired Buffalo police officer, who was working as a security guard at the store, confronted the gunman and shot him. Authorities said the gunman was hit, but his tactical gear prevented injury.

The gunman returned fire, killing the guard.
    ----------------------
    The guard should have kept shooting, esp. at the head.
    This was not a racist shooting, it was a "look at me, I'm a hero shooting".

• Sad
    Reactions: NoDopes
    Election season is here.

I’ll guess without reading anything.

White man with scary black rifle.

Am I close???

Almost crapped myself when I heard the Governor say that it is about time that the citizens of NYS are allowed to conceal carry.

• Wow
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    My guess is she knows that NYS is going to lose in the Supreme Court so now she is all for it, great way to grab some red votes.

Almost crapped myself when I heard the Governor say that it is about time that the citizens of NYS are allowed to conceal carry.

Holy shit somebody must have divided by zero...

Support for gun control is at it's lowest point ever right now. The viral footage of people being locked into their apartments in Shanghai probably has played a major role in solidifying gun rights opinions among the average Joes as well.

Not buying the racially part. Conklin is just out side of Binghamton. Plenty of not so good areas. Then you have Syracuse a hour away and it’s just as bad as Buffalo. My bet would be deal gone wrong.