• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ATACR 5-25×56 F1 questions

Blasst

Sergeant
Minuteman
does the elevation turret show when you have passed one revolution. How.....using lines below it??

So none of the turrets are locking on the ATACR??? Just a cap for the windage??

Is the feel of the turret click good???

I'm trying to decide whether the extra elevation with the Nightforce is worth it.....or if I'll get an S&B and 20 or 30 MOA base:))

Thanks

From Nightforce site: The ATACR 5-25x56 F1 is packed full of features that might make some grown men cry. The ED optics are beautiful, the mechanics sound. The adjustments are standard with the patented Nightforce Hi-Speed ZeroStop, and available in .1 Mrad (12 Mils per revolution) or .25 MOA (30 MOA per revolution) increments. A capped windage adjustment helps prevent accidental adjustment in the field.

2nd rev is indicated by white line. Turrets are not locking (only on the BEAST model), but the windage can be capped. Turret feel, I played with one a few months ago and they felt pretty good. I've actually got a ATACR 5-25 Mil-C on the way from CS TACTICAL. I'm sure these guys are tired of me but their customer service is top notch.

I have been using an ATACR F1 5-25 since they 1st came out. Never had my elevation turret move unexpectedly on me. Only none locking scope that I can say that. Very positive clicks.

I honestly don't see how you could move the turrets and not know it. It takes a considerable amount of effort/force to turn them the clicks are very positive. I had the BEAST and never locked them anyway well except for the windage because at zero it automatically locked, but I found it annoying to have to unlock it anyway.