• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ATACR to F1 BEAST

kyhuntclub

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2013
Western KY
I really like my ATACR (MOAR) but I am really want to go to an F1 Scope. My problem is something inside of me is telling to make the switch to Mils even though MOA makes more sense to me. When friends and competitors share there dope with me I am lost and odd man out. However if I purchase a new one with in MOA everything is familiar and matches. I can have two scopes and reticles that are alike and nothing new to learn and memorize. My future plans are to have two rifles. I feel like I should keep the scopes matching.

I need some input from you guys. If you was in my shoes what would you do?

I really like my ATACR (MOAR) but I am really want to go to an F1 Scope. My problem is something inside of me is telling to make the switch to Mils even though MOA makes more sense to me. When friends and competitors share there dope with me I am lost and odd man out. However if I purchase a new one with in MOA everything is familiar and matches. I can have two scopes and reticles that are alike and nothing new to learn and memorize. My future plans are to have two rifles. I feel like I should keep the scopes matching.

I need some input from you guys. If you was in my shoes what would you do?

It depends. If you are shooting "KD" matches the targets are MOA.

Switching to mrad is easy.

How often do you think of your targets, hits and misses in inches, consider the yardage, then estimate moa based on it?

Hopefully never. You measure a distance unit with the ruler in your scope and adjust as needed.

Switch to mrad.

the ATACR is a great scope mine is in the MOART and I love it can't see a reason to move away from it at all, but that is just me.