• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft atacs camo

bjohnson_7

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2007
by the river TN
Does anybody know if they have this pattern in a long sleeve shirt and bdu's yet? I searched on google it showed EOTAC but on their website they don't have it listed as a pattern for shirts and pants. I'm going to try it for hunting. Realtree and Mossy Oak have too much clutter and gets dark at a distance. I'm looking for something a little more open with some contrast. I may try Natural Gear if I can't find ATACS it looks promising.

Re: atacs camo

yup, propper sells it... looks kinda neat....

U.S. tactical supply sells the proper atacs. I really interested in how well it will perform. It looks like it should have good potential in my area.

I'm pretty interested in this stuff too, Just waiting for someone to actually do a comparison of it in a location not full of concrete rock..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Acidery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm pretty interested in this stuff too, Just waiting for someone to actually do a comparison of it in a location not full of concrete rock.. </div></div>

+1

There is a full listing of dealers at the company website: Where To BuyI have one of the guys making me a custom pack that mounts to a chest rig with A-TACS webbing and had shoulder straps too.