• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF Agent tased, cuffed, and stuffed.......

He knows the rules he forgot to wear his blue wind breaker with the ATF letters on the back and he learned a valuable lesson, his federal creds in Columbus don't mean jack shit.

“Resisting Arrest.
Failure to follow lawful orders”.

ATF poster boy needs to find a job at the front door of a Walmart.
(and kiss the ass of the 2 officers who DIDN’T shoot him. )

Reactions: XLR308
Everything about that video is hilarious.

it’s like a contest about who thinks they have the biggest swinging dick in the room. Who can wield their badge the hardest?!

Only thing that could have made this any better was if the AFT agent would have tried to arrest the LEO.

Which of these is probably a complete lie...

A. I'm a Federal Agent.
B. I have a medical condition.
C. I'm not resisting.
D. I'm hyperventilating.
E. My wife is pregnant.
F. I fucking get it.
G. I'm just tryin' to do my goddamn job.
H. Other.
I. All of the above and then some.

Is there any story on verification that he was a fed? Any story on what he was doing?

If this guy was really an ATF Agent and those creds look legit, he should be fired. Has no business carrying a badge. Obviously never has worn a uniform or worked patrol. Holier than thou POS.

Uniform trumps plain clothes every time. He must have missed that class in the academy.

Last edited:
hahahaha, that's great

I hope he doesn't win his suit and has to pay the legal expenses of the defense!

Which of these is probably a complete lie...

A. I'm a Federal Agent.
B. I have a medical condition.
C. I'm not resisting.
D. I'm hyperventilating.
E. My wife is pregnant.
F. I fucking get it.
G. I'm just tryin' to do my goddamn job.
H. Other.
I. All of the above and then some.
I'm thinking, I'm thinking (ding, ding, ding)...could it possibly be I?:unsure:

CID agents are just as bad. One entitled fuck almost got to find out what a SAW can do to a Toyota shit box. Same deal, "call my boss, look at my credentials, wah".

I'm sure he whined to someone but we never heard anything about it.

Sure this asshole here has treated many people the same. Love all the excuses too, what a little bitch.

He is the dog and should have been shot.
I would take a dog any day over an ATF agent.
I would advise you to be very careful about condoning the shooting of a Federal officer on this site. It's a good way to get a vacation.

People are watching...

What a dumb ass.

Comply, mouth shut, stay calm.
Le would have helped him up 60-90 seconds later and probably apologized for the inconvenience.

If you shut up, the cop shouting commands will run out of breath eventualy and his partner will usually revert to a calmer interrogation and tell you when to speak.

Don't speak till someone calms down, it's not helping anyone.

My worst fear is a scarred rookie because I'm always armed.

How is anyone calling one of the cops a idiot…that’s idiotic.

he pulls up to a call
instructs person
they resist
he puts him in cuffs

Idiotic is not laying down for 30 seconds as said above and having them brush off your knees and shake hands when it’s over.

lucky he didn’t get a few holes in him going for his pocket.

How is anyone calling one of the cops a idiot…that’s idiotic.

he pulls up to a call
instructs person
they resist
he puts him in cuffs

Idiotic is not laying down for 30 seconds as said above and having them brush off your knees and shake hands when it’s over.

lucky he didn’t get a few holes in him going for his pocket.
agree, ATF agent is totally in the wrong and typical of the 'elite' class status they've assumed

Reactions: XLR308
I'm just wondering why old boy went to guns so quickly. Can't see much in the video due to the vehicle, but there wasn't any apparent threatening movement on the ATF guy's part.

Otherwise I'm with you... once the gun is out and cop is losing his nerve, shut up and do as told. That whole thing should've been over in a minute.

I'm just wondering why old boy went to guns so quickly. Can't see much in the video due to the vehicle, but there wasn't any apparent threatening movement on the ATF guy's part.

Otherwise I'm with you... once the gun is out and cop is losing his nerve, shut up and do as told. That whole thing should've been over in a minute.
they said calls were in of armed guy posing as a cop in the area

Yep, I heard that. I just don't see any reason for that whole situation to go to hell as quickly as it did. Looked like a scripted Hogan's Alley scenario.

I've been in almost an identical encounter and neither of us got mad, pulled guns, yelled and screamed, fought, etc. Was pretty cordial, actually.

Yep, I heard that. I just don't see any reason for that whole situation to go to hell as quickly as it did. Looked like a scripted Hogan's Alley scenario.

I've been in almost an identical encounter and neither of us got mad, pulled guns, yelled and screamed, fought, etc. Was pretty cordial, actually.
I’d say the lack of respect for police along with people shooting at le over the last 2 years, he prob has some elevated stress involved

I would advise you to be very careful about condoning the shooting of a Federal officer on this site. It's a good way to get a vacation.

People are watching...
Fair point and warning taken with wieght.
I was only thinking in the mind set that any one of us would be gunned down regardless of right or wrong or due process for less.
Wasnt condoning lawlessness other than equal application of the law for everyone which doesnt seem to exist much at all anymore.
I will choose my words more thoughtfully going foreward. 👍

I can nearly guarantee that atf agent is a democrat. Holy shit! Although i am not sure the officers handled it well either. They sure did jump hard strait out the gate. At least the gave the atf guy a hard time, and that is what he deserved.

Reactions: Skunk