• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF Frame and Receiver Rule Enjoined by Fed Judge

Does this erase the bump stock shit too or was that EO and not ATF?
That is separate.

The Frames & Receiver Ruling went into effect on 8/24, so it took this long to get challenged and ruled on.

The pistol braces is a much more greyer area, since it was based on exceptions to the law/enforcement.

I did notice that today the ATF is starting to offer "Amnesty"

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgecrusher
That is separate.

The Frames & Receiver Ruling went into effect on 8/24, so it took this long to get challenged and ruled on.

The pistol braces is a much more greyer area, since it was based on exceptions to the law/enforcement.

I did notice that today the ATF is starting to offer "Amnesty"
Now that supreme leader Brandon has decreed (through executive order) that pistol braces will be no more (as a "pistol"), what does that do to the millions of owners of these pistols? I am guessing legal battles will ensue. Will all previously sold pistols with braces be grandfathered. Interesting the ATF is offering amnesty, maybe even they realize what a nightmare situation this creates both from a legal standpoint and from an enforcement position as well.

When I lived in Colorado numerous gun shops around the state were still selling 30 round magazines even though a state law passed in 2013 banned them, when I asked an LE friend about the situation he simply said "how are they going to enforce it?" once gun shops realized this to be the case they simply began selling them again, I think there have only been a handful of arrests made on that law so makes me wonder how many of these are unenforceable due to being poorly written and a breach of constitutional right.

Reactions: deersniper
What I want to know is why the hell govt agencies can just blatantly break the law without repercussion. If we break the law we get penalized. They just break the law and wait to see if a judge says “sorry you can’t do that”. Whoever was involved in putting in this rule and others like it should be charged with a crime. It’s absurd that they just get to break the law and go “oops my bad” when they get busted. It’s time to dismantle all govt agencies and start from scratch. We are so far from what our country was designed to be were nearly unrecognizable. The whole point of the US was minimal federal authority. We have now become the opposite of that. They take 35% of everything you make. That means if you work a whole year, 4 months of that you’re literally working for the fed gov. and not getting paid. It’s absolutely absurd.

What I want to know is why the hell govt agencies can just blatantly break the law without repercussion. If we break the law we get penalized. They just break the law and wait to see if a judge says “sorry you can’t do that”. Whoever was involved in putting in this rule and others like it should be charged with a crime. It’s absurd that they just get to break the law and go “oops my bad” when they get busted.
“We are not a nation of laws and never have been, we are a nation of political will and always will be.” Steve Deace

Political will is driving this not the law.

What I want to know is why the hell govt agencies can just blatantly break the law without repercussion. If we break the law we get penalized. They just break the law and wait to see if a judge says “sorry you can’t do that”. Whoever was involved in putting in this rule and others like it should be charged with a crime. It’s absurd that they just get to break the law and go “oops my bad” when they get busted. It’s time to dismantle all govt agencies and start from scratch. We are so far from what our country was designed to be were nearly unrecognizable. The whole point of the US was minimal federal authority. We have now become the opposite of that. They take 35% of everything you make. That means if you work a whole year, 4 months of that you’re literally working for the fed gov. and not getting paid. It’s absolutely absurd.
The government uses your money to pay to defend the violation of your rights. That’s how they blatantly break the law.

What I want to know is why the hell govt agencies can just blatantly break the law without repercussion. If we break the law we get penalized. They just break the law and wait to see if a judge says “sorry you can’t do that”. Whoever was involved in putting in this rule and others like it should be charged with a crime. It’s absurd that they just get to break the law and go “oops my bad” when they get busted.
As more agencies recognized this was all that would happen the more they pushed the limits. If overreach is not brought into check then egregious abuse will continue and now that the left has a larger presence at the court the harder it will be to turn this around.

It is criminal and we need some courts to make some hard decisions that send a message that this will not be tolerated in our constitutional republic. Where are our representatives holding these agencies accountable, I know some are trying but it feels too much like Al Capone’s arrogant smile during his trial knowing nothing was going to happen because he had them all paid off.

Reactions: Basher