• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATF shows up to a woman's home, cops get called and he gets tazed. Sues the cops for laughing at him

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020

The lady homeowner called the police and said there was a man with a gun trying to break into her home. Cops showed up and instead of respecting the ATF agent's authority, they tazed him. They viewed the body cams later and everyone had a good laugh.

So if they come for those Polymer 80's, you know what to do.

I can't wait to see the GoPro videos. :LOL:

Last edited:
Oh. It’s almost like how they (the ATF) treat the people they’re stealing from. Karma is a bitch and nothing warms my heart more than seeing this. I hope they add insult to injury and he loses the lawsuit against the city.

I sincerely doubt that's how it went down. They got called to a man with a gun, who probably told em to piss off, they said keep your hands away from your pockets, he decided not to... and rode the lightning.

That's my guess. He sounds like a dipshit.

I sincerely doubt that's how it went down. They got called to a man with a gun, who probably told em to piss off, they said keep your hands away from your pockets, he decided not to... and rode the lightning.

That's my guess. He sounds like a dipshit.
Yeah, and thats sincerely how I implied 'it went down.'

For sake of brevity, I omitted the usual "Show me your hands! Get on the ground! *Bzzzzzzt* STOP RESISTING!" part.

Last edited:
What if the local politicians declared a 80P sanctuary?
You know, just like for other people deemed to be breaking federal laws.
They could instruct the local authorities to impede and not help.

R

"The complaint alleges Burk was trying to confiscate an illegally-held firearm."
An? as in singular illegal firearm? If you think she has an illegal firearm, call the local cops to check it out. They ended up going there anyway.

Stop wasting my fucking tax dollars! End the ATF!

Reactions: Blutroop
He was by himself in plain clothes and he didn't contact the local police department to give them a heads up or ask for assistance. Sounds like he may have been looking to score more wine.
Has anyone checked to see if he had a warrant?

He was by himself in plain clothes and he didn't contact the local police department to give them a heads up or ask for assistance. Sounds like he may have been looking to score more wine.
Has anyone checked to see if he had a warrant?
A proven thief takes possession of someone's property, in this case a firearm, and you really believe it's going to be turned in as evidence?

I'm sure he would have 'confiscated' any spare mags and ammo for it as well.

Good tase.

the real question is why does this guy still have a job as a LEO? yet another failure to do the right thing by the atf. keeping a shoplifter in their employ......but then again, when you run guns illegally to the cartel in an effort to undermine the 2nd amendment rights of the american people....i suppose shoplifting is just getting warmed up.

the real question is why does this guy still have a job as a LEO? yet another failure to do the right thing by the atf. keeping a shoplifter in their employ......but then again, when you run guns illegally to the cartel in an effort to undermine the 2nd amendment rights of the american people....i suppose shoplifting is just getting warmed up.
I think the higher the job position and pay grade, the more you can get away with in the government. Maybe someday he can molest little girls onstage on camera and steal a U.S. election.

When I was younger I was taught and used to believe that most people especially in LE and government positions were honest and good people, now as I have gotten older especially in the last ten years I believe the opposite is true.

I bet that the body cam videos show more of the story about why the officers reacted the way they did. I'd also wager that he was detained for that amount of time because he didn't have a warrant and they couldn't reach anyone at the ATF to verify who he is.
How many criminals would start carrying a fake badge and ID card if they thought the PO PO wouldn't question it.

I bet that the body cam videos show more of the story about why the officers reacted the way they did. I'd also wager that he was detained for that amount of time because he didn't have a warrant and they couldn't reach anyone at the ATF to verify who he is.
How many criminals would start carrying a fake badge and ID card if they thought the PO PO wouldn't question it.
I'm sure it was a 'I'm one of the king's men and those commands you're giving me apply only to citizens' situation.

In this case, he chose poorly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg Langelius *
I think the higher the job position and pay grade, the more you can get away with in the government. Maybe someday he can molest little girls onstage on camera and steal a U.S. election.

Or we give license to people who brag about grabbing women by the pussy without consent. These politicians and officals enjoy the license of hypocrisy because we the people don't apply our outrage and censure equally or adequately. You accept the bad failings and shortcomings of someone who you like then be ready for others to do the same for their candidate.

We are ruled by those we deserve.

^^ I don't think Regan got full credit to how good a president he was till after we endured Clinton for 8 yrs . The same will be true for Trump .
Even the haters will have to admit he's the best president since Washington after they have endured Kamala as president!

i-qs4rZ6X.jpg