• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Athlon 15-60X BR Scopes

bsekf

Private
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2019
Athlon offers 2 15-60X scopes one in the Ares series and the other in the Heras series. I would like to correspond with anyone using one or has compared both. I understand the quality compares favorably to more expensive glass.

These are SFP target scopes better suited to benchrest, F-class, these type of sports.

I have the ETR 15-60, it's one fantastic scope and no complaints! The image quality/IQ is the best thing about it.

I also know some guys in Cali that have both the Heras and the ETR versions and they all say the IQ in the Heras is just as nice as in the ETR version. This seems like it wouldn't be the case but those guys have done side by sides and that's what they told me.

For another sport called Field Target air rifle I found the illuminated dot in the ETR helped me place my shots better in darkly shaded areas.