• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Athlon Ares BTR 2.5-15 mil/mil

Kiba

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2011
Central CA
Sold 6/16

Have a very nice condition Ares BTR 2.5-15 for sale. Mil/mil, APLR3 reticle. Was mounted on my 10/22 in Seekins rings and worked great, just decided to try something else.

Almost new condition with the exception of one very light ring mark in the finish about 1" behind the parallax knob at the 9 o'clock position where the ring halves would meet.

Includes Vortex Defender caps and Athlon Sunshade. FYI, I cut the sunshade down a bit-- I didn't care for the ridiculous length they are out of the box.

Asking $400 shipped and insured. Payment via discreet paypal f&f, personal check or USPS MO (will ship when it clears.)
ares1.jpg

ares3.jpg

ares2.jpg

ares4.jpg

ares5.jpg

ares6.jpg

ares7.jpg

Last edited:
Steiner t5xi 5-25 for this plus cash on your end?

Had a pair of T5 3-15s years ago and they had some of the worst CA I've ever encountered, don't care to roll the dice with the T5 generation Steiners again. Also, 5-25 is just too much magnification for how I use the rifle it will be going on, prefer something in the 3-18 range.