• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56 APRS1 MIL Bronze

rpg777

Left Windage
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 19, 2022
Tucson, AZ USA
I have a used but very good condition Athlon Ares ETR for sale. This has the APRS1 illuminated MIL reticle, and the housing is in the cool-looking "burnt bronze" color. Includes color-matched sunshade. A couple of scope ring marks but the glass is perfect, it tracks great, turret feel is super tight/tactile, and the zero stop is easy to set and rock solid. Full disclosure: I do not have the box it came in, but I can and will pack this as well as if not better than the original packaging.

This scope IMO is 90% as good as its big brother, the Athlon Cronus, which typically sell for ~40% more than these Ares ETRs here. So again IMO the Ares is the better value, for sure. And don't just take my word for it, there are plenty of reviewers on here that have said similar.

Great scope in a cool color, that I have been using on a couple of 22lrs and a 223, range trips only, no abuse, no comps, no weather. Lives in a safe most of the time. Just trying to consolidate. I have a pair of Vortex 34mm (med-tall height I believe) pro rings I could include as well, if interested.

Price:
$800 OBO, shipped. If you want the rings too, lemme know maybe we can make a deal. PayPal FF/no notes or Venmo.

Edit:
**Added a couple of half-assed photos of the reticle since there were questions about which one this was, exactly. Based on comments here and my research, and these reticle photos, this scope has the APRS1 Mil reticle.**

IMG_1678.jpeg

IMG_1680.jpegIMG_1681.jpegIMG_1682.jpegIMG_1686.jpegUntitled.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1683.jpeg
    IMG_1683.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_1688.jpeg
    IMG_1688.jpeg
    385.7 KB · Views: 170