• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x56mm - FFP Mil - APRS1- Bronze

Urso0264

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2020
Wisconsin
IMG_E0567.JPG

Excellent condition! Purchased April, 2021. Never dropped, submerged, or otherwise roughed up. No scratches on either lens. I'm only selling because I want the Cronus BTR w/ APRS6 reticle.

Asking $1300 w/rings, $1100 w/o.

Included:
-Vortex 34mm Precision Match Rings
-Vortex Bubble Level
-Matching Sun Shade
-Original Packaging

If interested in complete rifle, check this thread.

IMG_2410.JPGIMG_2411.JPGIMG_2412.JPGIMG_2413.JPGIMG_2414.JPG

Is the optic and rifle still available? Or just the optic? Also, what state are you located in? I am in Florida. Would like to do a face to face sale if possible but not a deal breaker

Sorry, just saw that you sold the chassis. What are you willing to do for the barrel, action, trigger and the optic. All as a package deal. I saw that you were willing to part with the complete rifle and optic for 2,100.00.

Sorry, just saw that you sold the chassis. What are you willing to do for the barrel, action, trigger and the optic. All as a package deal. I saw that you were willing to part with the complete rifle and optic for 2,100.00.

I still have the optic and barreled action ready to go. The original Apex stock and hardware comes with it. I am asking $2100 for all. I’m in WI. My FFL to yours. PM for offer.