• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Athlon, Burris, Steiner, Vortex-15% Off Through End of Year

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Hello All!

I've got quite a few scopes in stock, if you order in the next few hours with 2-day shipping they'll even arrive in time for a Christmas surprise.

Use code "SCOPEMAS" for a substantial discount off bare scopes. No free accessories with this pricing, but you can use code "HOHOHO" for 25% off levers, levels, etc to wind up with a still quite unbeatable deal.

Inventory should be correct on the site, but I'll post some pics here as well so you can see what I had as of yesterday morning. We sold some, but most things are still available.

Let me know if you've got any questions! ZCO/Kahles/Swaro do not apply per their dealer agreements, but I am happy to discuss packages with mounts or rings on these optics.

Tyler

Reactions: Turbwhistle
Every time I try to add to cart I’m getting a critical website error on your site. Tried using both safari and chrome both say the same. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue

Here’s what we’ve got, minus a few:

Lots of vipers, venoms, strike eagles, diamondbacks, ares, Argos, etc.

is the discount available to apply to the Zeiss LRP S5 525-56 MIL? Your site says pre order, but i thought you had gotten them in

Zeiss were scheduled to arrive yesterday but they are now showing up today. Damn "unprecedented shipping times".

You can use the code for the Zeiss, the discount will get you a BARE scope but the discount on accessories means your price for a package will still be smokin'.

We are going to have monthly allocations of LRPs starting next year, so waits should not be more than a month unless we start getting a ton of orders. Which I'm not opposed to :)

called this morning to make sure the new Zeiss LRP S5 525-56 MRi was in stock, super nice lady on the other end, said yes, and i hit the pay button. If your on the fence about this scope, let's just say Tylers Christmas special pricing is irresistible. Thanks Tyler :)