• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Athlon Cronus 1-6 vs razor/Bushnell Elite Tac/ECT..

Twistid

I'm pilot, I can fly
Minuteman
May 17, 2020
Code 3 to Hawaii
Has anyone compared the Athlon Cronus 1-6 with the other "mid-tier" Japanese scopes? I have a Bushnell Elite Tac Pro 1-6.5, the 1-8.5, and a pst2 1-6 and had an opportunity to pick up an Athlon Cronus 1-6 for $600 new so I picked it up.

I can't find too many first hand reviews unfortunately and the few I do find don't really compare it against it's peers too well. Is it day light bright? How's the clarity and eyebox? The Bushnell 1-6.5 pro is definitely not daylight bright however I would say the 1-8.5 is borderline. The pst2 is the best when it comes to daylight bright, next to the razor but the pst2 is also heavy, larger, and not quite as refined as the jap scopes. I'm really hoping the Cronus will be the right balance between the PST2 and Bushnell, where it's daylight bright but still better than the pst2 optically.

Anyone have any feedback on the Cronus 1-6 or should I just have gone with another one of the Eurooptics Bushnell 1-6.5

Has anyone compared the Athlon Cronus 1-6 with the other "mid-tier" Japanese scopes? I have a Bushnell Elite Tac Pro 1-6.5, the 1-8.5, and a pst2 1-6 and had an opportunity to pick up an Athlon Cronus 1-6 for $600 new so I picked it up.

I can't find too many first hand reviews unfortunately and the few I do find don't really compare it against it's peers too well. Is it day light bright? How's the clarity and eyebox? The Bushnell 1-6.5 pro is definitely not daylight bright however I would say the 1-8.5 is borderline. The pst2 is the best when it comes to daylight bright, next to the razor but the pst2 is also heavy, larger, and not quite as refined as the jap scopes. I'm really hoping the Cronus will be the right balance between the PST2 and Bushnell, where it's daylight bright but still better than the pst2 optically.

Anyone have any feedback on the Cronus 1-6 or should I just have gone with another one of the Eurooptics Bushnell 1-6.5

Nice pickup. Are there any more of these I could scoop up?

Reactions: DizzySpells25