• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Athlon Cronus GEN2 UHD vs Trijicon Tenmile vs Delta Stryker

Which Scope

• Cronus BTR GEN2 4.5-29x56 FFP MIL

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Delta Optical Stryker 4.5-30×56

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Trijicon Tenmile 4.5-30x56mm FFP

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

zekers7

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2017
Looking at picking up one of these for a Tikka im scoring. All seem relatively close. Athlon would be the cheapest at roughly $1200 (and probably expenseable through cameraland). Delta is $1500 and Trijicon is $1650. Any other options I'm missing?

I just picked up a Delta Stryker myself based on the feedback given by Koshkin, still need to mount it up, I'm swapping a 40MOA rail onto my action, will confirm the height I need then order a single piece Spuhr mount with another 6Mil cant, shoud give me most of the internal elevation range.

Availability in Australia is a bit different, it was $2400 Australian.

Last edited:
I don’t like the reticle in the Trijicon. I think you have better reticle options with Athlon or Delta. Any warranty issues needed would probably be easier handled with Athlon so in the end Athlon would win out for me out of these three.

Reactions: beetroot
I just picked up a Delta Stryker myself based on the feedback given by Koshkin, still need to mount it up, I'm swapping a 40MOA rail onto my action, will confirm the height I need then order a single piece Spuhr mount with another 6Mil cant, shoud give me most of the internal elevation range.

2400AUD is a steal they are 3000NZD for me, guess I'm being ripped off per usual.

Most reviews would suggest that the 3 scopes are very very similar, with only slight optical differences between the models.
Personally I'd be looking at the minor differences between them and deciding which features I liked the most.

I have a Delta Stryker and think it's pretty great, there are a few things with the reticle that bug me and would rather the Athlon reticle, but I really like the locking turrets and the tool less zero design.
I use the tool less zero far more that I though I would and have grown to love it.

All else being equal if you could get a Cronus for considerably less than just go for that.

I've got a Cronus and a Stryker. I like the Stryker more than the Cronus, but both are great scopes.

Reactions: Slides

Availability in Australia is a bit different, it was $2400 Australian

I’m looking at picking one up, and a spuhr mount with 9 mill. Best price I can find is $2400 at Q store, and I get a 10% discount there so makes it reasonable. Would love to here some feedback when you get yours mounted.