• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Athlon Midas BTR PR41 Prism Scope 3.9x AND Athlon Midas BTR OS11 Red Dot Package $415 Shipped

GordonFreeman

Midwest Marksman
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
KS
Here I have both an Athlon Midas BTR PR41 Prism Scope 3.9x magnification with red and green illuminated reticles and an Athlon Midas BTR Red Dot OS11 1x. I purchased both of these brand new and have the original box and accessories. Both have brand new batteries and have barely seen any range time. I have decided instead to go with a traditional rifle scope for this setup. New these were ~$700 and are still covered by Athlon's lifetime unconditional warranty. Athlon is located in Olathe KS and have been great to work with in my experience.

Sorry for the potato quality photos but can send more upon request. Not interested in trades unless they are in my favor. Thank you

IMG_3864.jpg
IMG_3865.jpg
IMG_3867.jpg
IMG_3868.jpg
IMG_3872.jpg
IMG_3873.jpg
IMG_3874.jpg
IMG_3872.jpg
IMG_3870.jpg

Last edited: