• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Athlon Optics and Ruger Precision 22 LR Giveaway!

ThunderRun

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2018

Enter the Athlon Optics Rimfire Giveaway here bit.ly/athlongiveaway, for a chance at a weekly prize and a chance at the Grand Prize: A Ruger Precision 22 LR Package! Submit either your favorite photo featuring an Athlon Optic.

If you don't own an Athlon Optic yet, download and print off and shoot one of our targets. Your Athlon inspired image or the shot target can be uploaded here>>> bit.ly/athlongiveaway

If you would prefer to download the PDF version of the targets, you can get them of our website at this link>>> https://athlonoptics.com/athlon-optics-rimfire-giveaway/

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Rover31
You only allow 1 photo? Hmmm... Custom 10/22 with the Midas TAC 6-24×50 APRS3, CZ 457 MTR with the same optic, or the Tikka T1X with the Helos BTR 6-24×50 APLR2?

Uploaded the 10/22.

You only allow 1 photo? Hmmm... Custom 10/22 with the Midas TAC 6-24×50 APRS3, CZ 457 MTR with the same optic, or the Tikka T1X with the Helos BTR 6-24×50 APLR2?

Uploaded the 10/22.
You should be able to upload more than one photo. Maybe not on the same day though.

Uploaded the 10/22.
How are you liking the CZ 457? Have you ever owned a CZ455 or 452 to compare it to?

So far so good. I really don't have enough trigger time on it yet. I have a few new 22LRs to work with currently and am still modifying another.

No, never owned a CZ until the MTR. If you read online you'll hear a lot of grumbling about the new 457s "don't compare to my 452/455"... mostly from those that don't own a 457. CZ did put some nice upgrades in the new model. I was sure enough of the 457 MTR that I went ahead and ordered another Midas TAC (currently my favorite optic) for it before the rifle ever shipped. If I get some time to work with it before Saturday, I might use the CZ in the SE NRL22 regional match.

Reactions: ThunderRun