• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ATI Schmeisser 60 Round Magazines ?

billt

Private
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2007
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Has anyone used these things? If so how have they functioned for you? They seem to get very good reviews. Gun Mag Warehouse currently has them on sale for just $34.99 each. So I took a chance and ordered 5 of them. I've seen them normally go for $50.00 a piece.

I purchased 2, 60 round Surefire metal magazines a few years back. And they ran like crap. And if you ever dropped a loaded one, it would screw up all the rounds in the quad stack, and you had to disassemble it to correct the problem.

These ATI Schmeisser 60 rounders don't seem to have that issue. They're a dual spring design. These are the Gen 2 issues of these magazines, and they have supposedly corrected any issues with the first ones. There are videos on You Tube showing both full auto, and semi auto mag dumps, without any issues.

If any of you have run them, I would like to get some real world feedback. Here is both the link, and a picture of the mag. (The picture is a non windowed magazine. The ones on sale have windows).

1694253960256.jpeg

I've always wanted one. I don't need it, but the man don't like it so there's that. I've heard good things about them, unlike the Surefire 60's. Let us know how they work for you.