• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ati stock for a 91/30

sniper81

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2010
i just got this stock put it on did all the triming and stuff to get it to fit now when i load the magazine up it is hard to close the bolt and open till i get to the last round then it is fine so what is the deal with that i cant seem to figure out what is wrong any help would be great

Re: ati stock for a 91/30

ATI makes it, that should be enough to tell you why.

i had the same problem with mine, on the left side on the inside of the stock you need to trim it a little more ( i used a dremeral tool) and take a little off at a time till you get it to work well trust me you will get fustrated but it will be worth it. Its put pressure on the extractor rod and the action can not work right. good luck

I have seen a few of the rifles with the polymer stocks, and although the are easier to shoot because of the check weld and such, I could not get over how ungainly the Mosin looks with it's barrel exposed. Good luck with the fit - hope it works out for you.

Throw it in the trash and get a boyds stock or modify the original stock and epoxy bed it.
Here is mine with a modified OG stock
MosinSnow008.jpg

100_1901.jpg