• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Atibal 1-12x32mm LPVO with Illuminated Reticle, 35mm Tube, FFP, Mil/Mil and Japanese ED Glass (NIB) ***SOLD***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • This is an Excellent LPVO and the only one out there that goes from 1 to 12 Power. This is an Atibal Hybrid-12 that is constructed with a 35mm Main Tube, FFP, Illuminated Reticle, Mil Reticle and Mil Adjustments, and ED Japanese Glass. What more could you ask for in a LPVO.

This Scope is NIB and the Pics are of me opening the box and taking it out of the box initially. It is Brand Spanking New.

Here is a Link to exactly what it is.

I prefer MOA Adjustments and a MOA Reticle with SFP and that's the only reason for selling this Optic.

I will give someone a Great Deal on this one and save you $200 Bucks.

Only $825 Shipped TYD

This Optic is $1025 Shipped if you buy one online.

*********************FIRE SALE DEAL HERE*********************

Optic and Mount deal. You get both the (NIB) $1000 dollar LPVO along with the $200 dollar 35mm Scope Mount for Only $700 Shipped.

This is a $1200 dollar Set-Up Deal.

Save $500 Dollars today.

Only $700 Shipped for both.

Last edited:
    I can include a Like New Vortex 35mm Precision Cantilever scope mount for only $100 dollars more if you buy this scope. This is a $200 dollar Scope Mount.

D672FE7C-2F8B-4034-A245-73050B6C36DD.jpeg

Last edited:
    Super Crisp and Clear Japanese ED Glass and FFP plus 12 power. What more could you ask for.

I am still interested in a Trade for a LPVO with SFP and MOA Reticle and MOA Turrets. I am not a fan of the MIL / MIL system.

Last edited:
    ***********************************Fire-Sale Deal**************************************

Optic and Mount deal. You get both the (NIB) $1000 dollar Scope along with the $200 dollar 35mm Scope Mount for Only $700 Shipped.

This is a $1200 dollar Set-Up.

Save $500 Dollars today.