• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Atibal X 1-10 Scope XV-2

Brushout

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Checking to see if anyone has one for sale. Please hit me up.

Nevermind...I have had 6 people hit me up and tell me to steer clear of them. I'm good. Thanks.

Last edited:

Nevermind...I have had 6 people hit me up and tell me to steer clear of them. I'm good. Thanks.
Thanks for interest in our 1-10x. Sorry to hear that you were deterred not to get one. We can can answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Thanks.

Gonna explain any of this or just keep it a secret..?

Gonna explain any of this or just keep it a secret..?
Uuhhh, they are cheap Chinese made scopes with a poor reputation for quality control and durability.
Didn’t really think he would have to spell that out.

Uuhhh, they are cheap Chinese made scopes with a poor reputation for quality control and durability.
Didn’t really think he would have to spell that out.

Have any experience with their product, Mr. Spell-it-out?

Weird considering all the things I've seen/heard have been the exact opposite.

I had one. Bought off here a year ago. The specs look awesome. It should be a robust and very usable scope.
In reality a vortex gen 1 strike eagle is more clear, has more dusk and dawn clarity.
There not clear during cloudy days. It tracked fine, controls were decent. But the glass quality is poor. Considering the price tag, you'd be better off buying some flavor of vortex.