• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlanta wins the World Series!!!!

PatMiles

Private
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2017
Going out on a limb calling the game for Atlanta as it's 7 - 0 Atlanta bottom of the 8th inning.
Before you guys start flaming me let me explain.
I didn't watch baseball before they started preaching to the nation about black lives matter and all the other bullshit they spouted to the American people and I sure as hell don't watch it now.
I'm doing double back flips over Atlanta winning the series cause now the people of Atlanta can tell major league baseball to fuck off after the powers that be in MLB screwed Georgia when they pulled the All Star game out of Atlanta because Georgia passed a voter integrity law last year.

Last edited:
Let’s go Brandon!

ETA: props to former Cubs outfielder Jorge Soler for MVP

Reactions: 338 Mollett
I say fuck the BRAVES..........not a sore looser, just a fan of the AL.......

Reactions: Mwalex
To hell with MLB, the Braves, and every other team including the Cubs who I used to be a very devoted fan of since I was an awestruck kid watching Dawson and Sandberg at Wrigley.

The sport is dead to me.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Hi,

Summary of active threads in the pit right now, lol...

5st87v.jpg

Sincerely,
Theis

At least I won't have to listen to that annoying chant for a while.

now i just need UGA to follow suit and you won't be able to tell me shit!

Reactions: Mwalex
Maybe you should brush up on white trash latin tracksuit.
If @THEIS "could not care less" about your imprecise, confusing, and improper grammar, he would not post a correction. But, as he "could care less," he did. You can see the confusion, right? By saying;
I could care less about World Series and I grew tired of hornandy bullets going Houdini a while back.
you have typed that there is something about watching the world series that you do care about. But, you have implied that there is not. Those of us reading may infer that what you meant to say was "could not care less," irrespective of the actual content of the post. Then again, it is possible that you, in fact, care deeply about the outcome of the World Series, are just barely keeping it together, and are in need of an intervention. Without @THEIS' correction on your behalf, there could very well be a Crisis Response Team on the way to your door right now. Most of the denizens of the net could not care less about what happens to some random poster, but this is the bear pit and we could care less.

If @THEIS "could not care less" about your imprecise, confusing, and improper grammar, he would not post a correction. But, as he "could care less," he did. You can see the confusion, right? By saying;

you have typed that there is something about watching the world series that you do care about. But, you have implied that there is not. Those of us reading may infer that what you meant to say was "could not care less," irrespective of the actual content of the post. Then again, it is possible that you, in fact, care deeply about the outcome of the World Series, are just barely keeping it together, and are in need of an intervention. Without @THEIS' correction on your behalf, there could very well be a Crisis Response Team on the way to your door right now. Most of the denizens of the net could not care less about what happens to some random poster, but this is the bear pit and we could care less.
I'm gettin' it but.......... you just smashed the shit outa the fun in it.

R

major league sports have been long dead on my home, Quit watching BB when MJ retired, quite watching BB when i was a kid and that's been 50? years ago, FB has been a no no for going on 6 years now other than watching the SB last year just in case it had been the GOATS last game. Glad it wasn't. Still won't watch any this year unless he gets to the SB again. For the most part don't even watch college fB anymore either, amazing how much more i enjoy weekends :)