• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Atlas 5-H bipod with ADM qd mount

Sierra1wardog

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2018
Accu-shot BT35-LW17 5-H Atlas Bipod. Only used a couple times and includes the quick release mount.

$400 PayPal ff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 111
Any interest in trades for a different bipod?

I would consider a gen2 Atlas CAL.
Ahh that’s actually what I tried to buy and screwed up when I ordered. I bought a PRS tall by mistake and forgot to return it in time. So I have two PRS bipods, 1 normal used a couple times and 1 tall that’s only been mounted.

Reactions: Sierra1wardog
Can the pic mount be swapped for an arca mount or is it a Permanente attachment.

Can the pic mount be swapped for an arca mount or is it a Permanente attachment.
image.jpg

Two screws to take off. I cannot speak for every model of arca mount as some may have clearance depending on the knob size but I did find this on the website.

MORE INFO​

If planning for installation of an ARCA mount, such as the Area 419 ARCALOCK Clamp, the 5-H would require Area 419's ARCALOCK Spigot Extension for clearance of the cradle and operation of the clamp's knob.

Reactions: BigDaddy0381