• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Atlas 5H Mint FS

LawnMM

Harbinger of Sarcasm
Minuteman
  • Jul 5, 2009
    Colorado
    20200102_121049.jpg

20200102_121103.jpg

Had this since release but honestly just haven't had many opportunities to use it. Been to the range with me I believe 3x and spent the remainder in the safe.

Other projects on the board that could use attention. $315 shipped down from $450 new.

Prefer Zelle for payment but can do money order or check if you don't mind waiting the 24hrs for it to clear. Lower 48 only.

Rich

Even if it is still available and the ad not updated, shoot the guy a message and ask instead of bumping an older thread.

Reactions: LawnMM
    Even if it is still available and the ad not updated, shoot the guy a message and ask instead of bumping an older thread.
    it would b a lot nicer if folks would update their titles with the word "SOLD" that would save a lot of time for everyone . Seems like half the ads i look at everyday are already sold, but folks are to lazy to update

There is some truth to that as well. I know the firearm section has a drop down “sold” box that is nice. Don’t see it on the other threads though.

Reactions: jinxx4ever
    Message me if you’re interested in a 5H. I have one for sale. Only posting because op clearly indicated his was sold.

If the sale fell through, I'd update it, consider SPF sold and done if there's no further updates and it's on page 14 ?

Reactions: Farmerbrown32