• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlas Bi-Pod Anyone?

Koshy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2009
Canadia!
Hey,

What has been your experience with a Atlas Bi-Pod? Have you had any experiences with other brands like Harris/GG&G/Versa/Etc? If so how would you say it compares, if at all?

Thanks,
- Koshy

Re: Atlas Bi-Pod Anyone?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SEARCH FUNCTION!! Tons of reviews, all good. </div></div>

Couldn't find a lot... trust me I tried =/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TYB422</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here ya go Koshy...

long answer:
http://www.google.com/cse/home?cx=010955838166721108978:qcbx5qqy10o&hl=en

short answer:
Yes I have one and it's badass

-Tyler

</div></div>

Thanks that is awesome :p I'm bookmarking that page!

Not even sure if it will mount to my rifle... I will have to wait and call Kasey =(

I have a spigot... but it is built into the rifle... so I'm not sure if it will work =/

And I don't know if they have a UIT (Anchutz) rail adapter =/

Thanks,
- Koshy

Well just looked at their accessories again, and what do you know! http://www.site-secure.biz/accushot/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=79

So even if the Spigot isn't an option, that is
smile.gif

Thanks,
- Koshy

I've run the harris, Bobro, Vltor, AI and Atlas. I like the Atlas the best by a long shot followed by the AI.

I used to run Harris exclusively and I've tried others.

Now I will only buy Atlas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ALMAORFE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've run the harris, Bobro, Vltor, AI and Atlas. I like the Atlas the best by a long shot followed by the AI. </div></div>

+1 on the Atlas and AI - for me the best two options...and, like most of us, I've tried others

Kasey has engineered a great product - compact. lightweight, easy to use, flexible and with a range of options.

Plus he is a great guy to deal with! Has always been onhand to help me out with any queries or neesds (even if I'm on the other side of the pond to most of the guys here)

Kasey is very open to suggestion and ideas. After one negative review on the knob loosening up, he spent a lot of time working on a fix with the help of 'hide members. In a few weeks he implemented a fix after someone's idea worked. I don't know many guys who would have done that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: palmik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kasey is very open to suggestion and ideas. After one negative review on the knob loosening up, he spent a lot of time working on a fix with the help of 'hide members. In a few weeks he implemented a fix after someone's idea worked. I don't know many guys who would have done that. </div></div>

Yes I saw that, talk about customer service and quick!

Thanks,
- Koshy